Lowball Preview? You decide!

wuxbustah8

CAGiversary!
Feedback
119 (100%)
This is more less my list. I have a bunch more, so feel free to CML and let me know if there is something there you would like to bid on. I mainly want to clear stuff out, and make room for new games.

Anyways, I know it isn't much, but let me know what you think :D. And possible estimates of how much money I could make would be good too, I got plenty of games I'm interested in.

LOWBALL TO DO LIST
1. Get all items in list
2. Get a set of rules
3. Figure out shipping costs
4. Get enough envelopes to send everything (WHERE?)
5. Pick a date
6. Put up pictures
7. Hit my goal! (Help me decide my goal!)

START DATE: 7/1/11
END DATE: 7/8/11
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED: PP, AP

1) Simply type in your max bid for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep bids public. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are NOT acceptable. If you made a mistake in your submission, please post again.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your bids as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) There is no minimum for any item. You can win them for as little as you bid. So if you bid $1.00 and win it, it's yours for a $1.00 (plus shipping). If someone bids $5 and you outbid them for $10, you may win the item for your $10 bid and pay your bid plus shipping at the end of the sale.
4) The smallest bid increment is $.50, no $.10 or $.01 bids!
5) Please note that you will be expected to pay the amount you bid plus appropriate shipping if you have the highest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with payment.
6) If you place a bid, you are committing to that item. DO NOT place a bid if you do not intend to keep that bid active. Bid retractions are not my idea of a good time. I understand that sometimes unavoidable circumstances arise. If you are fearful that this may happen, please wait to bid on the last day so you know that nothing unexpected occurred!
7) All bids are welcome (excluding bids from CAGs on my Negative Experience List).
8) CAGs with over 50 positive itrader at 100% are eligible for shipment before full payment if requested. Please ask if you do not feel safe bidding.

Ending the Auction:
This auction will have a solid end time. I will not be posting the exact ending time, but I will tell you it will end sometime late (EST) on 7-8-11. Once I post saying AUCTION OVER - NO MORE BIDS ACCEPTED, that is it and nothing further will count.

Shipping/Payment:
If you win one item, shipping is $3. *Each additional item will be $1.50.
* If you end up with a bunch of light things, I will refund some of the shipping to you afterward if it's more than $1 difference.
The following form(s) of payment is/are accepted.
~ Paypal
~ Amazon Payments

:ps3:PS3:ps3:

1. Tony Hawks Proving Ground

:360:Xbox 360:360:

2. Xbox 360 System (Has RROD)*
3. Halo 3: ODST (Both discs, Missing Original Artwork )
4. Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (Missing original case. Bought it from Blockbuster, so it's in a Blockbuster case. No manual. Disk is really blotchy, but it plays fine.)
5. Play and Charge Kit (has a bit of green paint on it)
6. Nyko Battery Pack

:xbox:Xbox:xbox:

7. Fable: The Lost Chapters
8. 50 Cent Bulletproof

:psp:PSP:psp: (All games are UMD only)
9. 32 MB Memory Stick Duo:cold:
10. 5 UMD Covers
11. A small metal case, holds the PSP and a few games.
12. A large metal case, hold the PSP, a bunch of games, movies, etc, and all cords.
13. Socom: Fire Team Bravo
14. Gretzky NHL
15. NBA Street Showdown
16. Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters (Greatest Hits)
17. Saw 2
18. Syphon Filter: Logans Shadow
19. MVP Baseball
20. NBA
21. Elf (Movie)
22. Beavis and Butthead The Mike Judge Collection (Movie)
23. Big Daddy (Movie)

PS1 (No Icon? Come on...)

24. Thrasher Skate and Destroy (Two parts of the case come separated)
25. Driver
26. Tony Hawk Pro Skater (Slightly Scratched, Two parts of the case come separated)

:ps2:PS2:ps2:

27. Theme Park Roller Coaster (Light Scratches)
28. The Simpsons Road Rage (Pretty Scratched, but it looks like it'll play)
29. Dark Cloud 2 (Light Scratches)
30. ATV Offroad Fury (Light Scratches)
31. Supercar
32. Armored Core 3
33. MLB Slugfest 2004
34. ESPN Football
35. The Haunted Mansion
36. Socom US Navy Seals (Plain black case, no artwork or manual)
37. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Light Scratches)
38. Splashdown Rides gone Wild (Light Scratches)
39. True Crime Streets of LA (Blockbuster Case, No Manual)
40. NBA Live 06
41. NBA 2K3
42. High Heat Major League Baseball 2004
43. My Street (Rough Shape)
44. God of War 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back