Lowball Sale OVER - ALL Orders Shipped - DC# in OP - Thank You.

The Simpsons Game (360) $6
Kung Fu Panda/Indiana Jones (360) $6

I'm in Canada. I'm willing to pay shipping costs, it shouldn't be more than a few bucks extra.

[quote name='Josh5890']Sorry if this has been asked but What does the Command and Conquer Red Alert Pre-Order come with?[/QUOTE]

Well it came with Red Alert 2 (Full Game) and the code inside the box does not have an expiration on it but after much closer examination it says that the code has expired. I obviously cannot check if the code works or not without activating myself. If you win another item (which it looks like you will) I will ship it to you free of charge so you can try it out. The same goes to SageBigly who was the only CAG to have placed a bid.

EDIT: I pulled them from the listing and added a note to the guidelines area.

[quote name='NJMane']Thanks Chairman_LMAO your bid has been posted. Hopefully your lowball sale is going well :) .[/QUOTE]

Yours seems to be going much better. But no matter. If I can afford a PS3 at the end of mine, I'll be happy. :lol:

The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV #2 - $1
Fallout 3 CE Bobblehead - $7
Command and Conquer Red Alert Pre-Order (Has full Red Alert 2 PC Game)(Open/Never Used) (Right of Picture)- $1

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Yours seems to be going much better. But no matter. If I can afford a PS3 at the end of mine, I'll be happy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

At least you get to have fun with the money that you get. I am doing the sale to pay bills and buy groceries :(. Hopefully you can afford the PS3 when the sale ends.

[quote name='Josh5890']The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV #2 - $1
Fallout 3 CE Bobblehead - $7
Command and Conquer Red Alert Pre-Order (Has full Red Alert 2 PC Game)(Open/Never Used) (Right of Picture)- $1[/QUOTE]

Your Fallout 3 CE Bobblehead bid was added. Your bid for The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV matches a previous bid. You must bid $2 to become the higher bidder. And as long as you win another item I am going to send you the C&C Red Alert Pre-order free of charge :)

[quote name='Josh5890']The Music of Grand Theft Auto IV #2 - $2
My bad I ment to put $2[/QUOTE]

No problem I added your bid.

[quote name='Josh5890']Out of curiosity how nice is the art of GTA IV book?[/QUOTE]

I honestly never even opened it (same as the Music CD) pages are still crisp. The outside of the book has cloth texture style finish to it and looks and feels higher quality then some of the art books out their.

Ah what the hell...

The Art of GTA IV book #2- $2

I love the last hour of a lowball, almost as much as I love the fresh smell of napalm in the morning.

Ahhh! Hopefully I get my items, I'm dying to go back to The Simpsons Game and 1000/1000 it.
I'll be checking every couple minutes.
Best of Luck for more money!

[quote name='Azumangaman']Ahhh! Hopefully I get my items, I'm dying to go back to The Simpsons Game and 1000/1000 it.
I'll be checking every couple minutes.
Best of Luck for more money![/QUOTE]

I was going to try to get the full 1000 too but I just dont feel like spending hours upon hours collecting all the collectibles. I got all of the others just by playing through. Good luck.

Gears of War 2 Beanie (The open one)13
:ps3:Dark Sector (SEALED) 6
:br:Talladega Nights (PS3 Pack-in) 8
:br:Babylon AD 5

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='NJMane']I was going to try to get the full 1000 too but I just dont feel like spending hours upon hours collecting all the collectibles. I got all of the others just by playing through. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
True...haha I think I already had a solid amount collected for each of them. I'd just need those+time trials.

[quote name='DigitalNerd']sixaxis controller -$16

I think it was already 15[/QUOTE]

Controller #1 or #2. They are both at $15 so I will let you decide.

Edit: Fixed

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back