Lowball Starts Tuesday (5/21) Ends This Coming Sunday!

Will be ending this sometime in the next 40ish minutes. Could be 2 minutes could be 40 who knows :)

Like always I let random.org decide a number between 1 and 59

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Will be ending this sometime in the next 40ish minutes. Could be 2 minutes could be 40 who knows :)

Like always I let random.org decide a number between 1 and 59[/QUOTE]
The earlier the better. I need to study for my finals tomorrow after this lowball :(

Damn you guys must have gotten the reprints I take it? I actually bought 2 sets of the DS2 at gamestop (1 when it came out and the other during the clearance). I decided rather than keep 2 of them to let someone else have to box and plush. :)

[quote name='NoRainNoRainbow']Oh man. Off by a few seconds. Oh well, enjoy that Tactitcs Ogre![/QUOTE]
Thanks! I'm looking forward to my first SRPG :D

[quote name='TommyLove']Thanks! I'm looking forward to my first SRPG :D[/QUOTE]

Tactics Ogre & Final Fantasy Tactics. My two favorite SRPGs by far :D

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Edwin in just under the gun. :p[/QUOTE]
I'll get him next time! Damn you Edwin, grats on the win.
Send me an invoice later tonight Vendetta, I will be happy to pay tonight while I study for my finals.
It was a pleasure participating in this lowball. :bouncy:

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']Tactics Ogre & Final Fantasy Tactics. My two favorite SRPGs by far :D[/QUOTE]
I downloaded Final Fantasy Tactics the other day! I'm not sure which version I should play, the PSP or the PS1. D:

[quote name='TommyLove']I downloaded Final Fantasy Tactics the other day! I'm not sure which version I should play, the PSP or the PS1. D:[/QUOTE]

Play the PS1 first. The PSP just improves the game graphically. I remember playing the shit out of the PS1 version when I first got it. :bouncy:

[quote name='TommyLove']I'll get him next time! Damn you Edwin, grats on the win.
Send me an invoice later tonight Vendetta, I will be happy to pay tonight while I study for my finals.
It was a pleasure participating in this lowball. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Until we meet again Tommy...:lol:

Got all of my items on the 29th late post but all items were in perfect shape! Thanks for the lowball and I also left feedback on the 29th. Thank you.

bread's done
Back