LOWBALL TWO IS OVER! ALL packages shipped but ONE! Need payment from DanteInferno!!!

• Pokemon Dash Complete $7
  • Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team $4 Complete
  • Pokemon Ranger $3
  • Pokemon Trozei! $5
  • Super Mario Strikers $2

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']God damn we are great friends! :D[/QUOTE]

Damn right you are. Keep it up.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']*On a side note* Have you noticed that all these people seem to be linking you in their sigs? I mean, I do it to be nice to all...I wonder what you did to get everyone else to do it. I also wonder if I should have waited for you to offer something in return..damn my over eagerness.[/QUOTE]

I don't know about the strangers(like you, among others, for instance), but most of the people linking me are my good buddies. I've dealt with them before, talked with them, etc.

[quote name='mis0']SURE! Ahaha.

I'm an XBLoner.[/QUOTE]

Hah! More like an XLBoner.... Wait... I fail... :(

Exiting thread until the end now... I can't show my shame here anymore!!

I've never bidded or bought from this site but i've got a good ebay so far with 100%(at 15 feedback) and a good paypal standing. So if its not a problem I'd like to bid . I can 100% pay for my bids as well.

Gamecube:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles $2
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door $7

TV On DVD:
Supernatural Seasons 1-3 Set $1

Gameboy Advance:
Golden Sun $5

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door $5.50 (I failed this one, I will probably raised it later on)
Robot Chicken Season 1 $5.50
Star Fox Command $3.50
Here is price bump; this auction needs more action.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Hah! More like an XLBoner.... Wait... I fail... :(

Exiting thread until the end now... I can't show my shame here anymore!![/QUOTE]

Haha! The girlfriend laughed.. not sure if that's a good or bad thing. :whistle2:k

Here are my bids:
Lost Kingdoms $4.50
Super Mario Strikers $5.00
Advance Wars $2
GBA Videos (Set of 4) $2
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team $5.50
Pokemon Ranger $4
Pokemon Trozei! $6
Pokemon Cards $7

Good luck with your auction!

Gone for a day and I miss out on everything.

Phoenix, just a heads up, that's my bid for $8 on Evan The Hedgehog, not bvharris's. I'm not losing out on that one.

[quote name='phoenix529']I don't know about the strangers(like you, among others, for instance), but most of the people linking me are my good buddies. I've dealt with them before, talked with them, etc.[/QUOTE]

:'(

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Gone for a day and I miss out on everything.

Phoenix, just a heads up, that's my bid for $8 on Evan The Hedgehog, not bvharris's. I'm not losing out on that one.[/QUOTE]

He's right. I bid 7.50 and he outbid me at $8.00, I haven't bid on it since.

Paper Mario Episode IV: A New Evan - $8.50

Problem corrected. :D

Oh, and GB Micro - $45

[quote name='bvharris'] Oh, and GB Micro - $45[/QUOTE]

You win. :p Unless I find some buried treasure I don't think I can keep up. xD

Now check your own trade list cause I sent you an offer! lol

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']You win. :p Unless I find some buried treasure I don't think I can keep up. xD

Now check your own trade list cause I sent you an offer! lol[/QUOTE]

Already replied.

And yeah, I suppose it's entering "could find it for that on ebay" price range now. Though I'd much rather give my money to phoenix than some random ebayer.

Now, about that free shipping... :D

OK, I think I've figured out this free shipping thing. I don't think I can afford to give it to everybody who spends a certain amount, but how about this? This is a proposition, by the way, so I'll need votes.

I was thinking I'll offer three prizes, one each for biggest spender, 2nd, and 3rd.

Prize 1: Free Shipping
Prize 2: Free game
Prize 3: Free game or DVD

Then, Biggest spender gets first pick between the 3, 2nd biggest gets next pick, 3rd gets the remaining prize. Prizes 2 and 3 would of course be specified before auction end if everybody is ok with this idea. What do you guys (and gals?) think?

Sounds fair enough Phoenix, it's your lowball after all! :D

Besides, Prize Number 1 is going to whoever gets that mirco, which looks to be my arch-enemy/best buddy bvharris over there. xD

Like I said, unless I get lucky and find...like 50 bucks in my couch? T_T

This lowball is turning out almost exactly like Vulgarism's lowball, in which I almost got biggest spender, but lost out by a couple bucks cause Shady3011 beat me on Ico.

My Micro is his Ico, except that it's getting more money lol.

OK, so that's one in favor? Let's do... Five in favor confirms it?

Are you happy with how much money it has gotten so far? Not many things can get half their original price years after it was made. Especially on CAG. haha

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Are you happy with how much money it has gotten so far? Not many things can get half their original price years after it was made. Especially on CAG. haha[/QUOTE]

I am, actually. I only bought it a year ago, and I'm closing in on breakeven for what I paid for it, plus, I know that anybody who pays what it's up to now will give it a good loving home lol.

Oh, and updated.

[quote name='phoenix529']This lowball is turning out almost exactly like Vulgarism's lowball, in which I almost got biggest spender, but lost out by a couple bucks cause Shady3011 beat me on Ico.

My Micro is his Ico, except that it's getting more money lol.

OK, so that's one in favor? Let's do... Five in favor confirms it?[/QUOTE]

Haha, yeah, good point. I lost out on some items, and gained on some. In the end, I'm happy with what I got for most of my items. Besides, you might be happy if you knew how much I spent on Ico....

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Are you happy with how much money it has gotten so far? Not many things can get half their original price years after it was made. Especially on CAG. haha[/QUOTE]

That's why they're lowball sales! A lot of the stuff you might not even be able to sell at stores like Gamestop or Mega Media Xchange, or even in that event, you can get more on here than you do at places like those, so it's good and bad in different senses. Phoenix is doing pretty good though, I think he'll hit his desired mark, I'm hoping.

I do feel bad, though. I frequent this thread, but can't bid any higher because I'm close to being 100% broke. Damn lowball sales...

haha I know, I am spending WAY too much money. T_T How am I going to get my new TV or my mid 70s Camaro with all these lowballs? T_T

I guess my old TV and my 95 Camaro will have to do for now...damned lowballs.

[quote name='Chairman_LMAO']Phoenix, just a heads up, that's my bid for $8 on Evan The Hedgehog, not bvharris's. I'm not losing out on that one.[/QUOTE]

Damnit! And I was doing so well! Lol. Oh well, they corrected it for me.

[quote name='phoenix529']
OK, so that's one in favor? Let's do... Five in favor confirms it?[/QUOTE]

Your lowball, your call. But obviously, I'm in favor. :D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Also Paper Mario(N64) - $9. :D[/QUOTE]

I will kill you in the night. You could have at least followed our pattern of coming up with clever names!

Paper Mario Episode V: The Evan Strikes Back (by writing in sharpie on your N64 cartridge) - $9.50

Edit: Oops, forgot to bid.

[quote name='bvharris']Your lowball, your call. But obviously, I'm in favor. :D[/QUOTE]
Two in favor! Just three more.

[quote name='bvharris']I will kill you in the night. You could have at least followed our pattern of coming up with clever names!

Paper Mario Episode V: The Evan Strikes Back (by writing in sharpie on your N64 cartridge) - $9.50

Edit: Oops, forgot to bid.[/QUOTE]

Lol. I know. I contemplated telling him his bid was void without a clever name, but I just couldn't deny Troll's money.

Updated.

Edit: Re-updated. lol.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Paper Mario (N64) - $10

I will not let you win EVERYTHING. :O[/QUOTE]

Come up with a sufficiently clever name and I will let you have it. Also, don't forget that Chairman_LMAO stated rather emphatically that he would not be losing this one. :D

Paper Mario Episode VI: Return of the Evan - $10.50

I believe that's all the Star Wars films they ever made, so I might be done bidding. ;)

I'm thinking I should write somebody's name on the GC Paper Mario. It seems to drive up bids. Dave Mirra GBA has "Schmidt" on it....

[quote name='bvharris']I believe that's all the Star Wars films they ever made...[/QUOTE]

Ha ha.

Edit: Re-updated.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Paper Mario III: Legends of Evan - $11

HAPPY?! xD[/QUOTE]

Yup. You guys can fight it out, I'm spending enough here. :D

In all honesty, this lowball has had A LOT of activity. You should be proud Phoenix! You got your four buddies in here just shootin shit and heaving loads of cash [minus me :cry:] at you!

[quote name='Vulgarism']In all honesty, this lowball has had A LOT of activity. You should be proud Phoenix! You got your four buddies in here just shootin shit and heaving loads of cash [minus me :cry:] at you![/QUOTE]

And yet you just know that some johnny-come-lately will come along at the eleventh hour with his $46 and snipe me. And phoenix's GB Micro (which should have been mine) will cry tiny pixelated tears.

[quote name='phoenix529']You guys are the best. For real.

I'm off to school. Back in like 7 hours![/QUOTE]

By definition only one of us can be the best. I submit that it's me. The rest of them are alright too (I suppose).

Enjoy school. I myself am sick and "working" from home, so I have nothing to do but answer work e-mails and shoot the shit in lowball auctions (and play Uncharted).

Bvharris, you can be the best, only because I am the bestest.

And I will be here that night Bvharris, if ANYONE tries to snipe it from you, I will snipe it back. Because that fucking micro is only going to one of two people.

Me or You. :p

Funny story, I was going to post a snarky screengrab from dictionary.com to prove that bestest is not a word, but it turns out "bestest" is in the dictionary now. At least CAG still knows to underline it in red (then again it also underlined snarky, screengrab, and amazingly, CAG).

What is grammar in this country coming to? :D

bread's done
Back