LOWBALL TWO IS OVER! ALL packages shipped but ONE! Need payment from DanteInferno!!!

DSCF1304.jpg

Everybody's all packed up! (And a special 2008 reference for you all) So as soon as I get addresses, I'll head to the PO!

Wow, that was much easier and faster than I thought it'd be. Good thing I'm married. She's a huge help.

Damn, that was quick Phoenix. I commend your speed, looks like you're gonna be getting stuff out soon. Great job, great lowball, great CAG, and great thread!

I see a 360, Genesis, Saturn, PS3, Dreamcast, Gamecube!

I remember selling my Saturn, 2 controllers, and like 15+ games for $100 to my friend when I was in high school. I miss it dearly. :cry:

[quote name='phoenix529']Yeah, I have a lot, lol. You missed the boxed SFC, the NES, the SNES Mini, and the N64(between the Gamecube and the Mini).[/QUOTE]

Your huge pile of packages obstructed my view. :lol:

I took a console gaming hiatus from my freshman year in college until around the middle of my third year. That's when I joined CAG and started spending ridiculous amounts of cashing rebuilding my old collection (mostly PS2).

OK. I'm trying to get shipping figured out, and adding DC for everybody, and some of you are more expensive than you should be. phaon and Meiji, your small items don't qualify for Media Mail or First Class(not media, too thick), so it's like 6 bucks each (w/DC). Is that ok? Or do you have another idea?

How come it won't qualify for first class? I would think the transfer pak and packaging would weigh less than 13 ounces, but it has been a while since I held one. I'll look in to alternatives, but I guess if I have to pay that, I'll pay it.

OK everybody. I will get home from school tomorrow around 12:30.

Everybody has been PM'd. So everybody whose payment has cleared by that time will be sent tomorrow.

Except mis0, sorry buddy, I've got to wait on your manual first. :D

OK. That was fast. 11 of you have already paid, and your orders will no doubt ship tomorrow. Anybody else who pays before noon thirty tomorrow will ship as well.

That is all for tonight, I bid you all ado, and thanks for a great experience!

See you tomorrow!

Good night.

OK. Got a batch out today. Everybody that paid before about 4pm today was shipped out this afternoon. So I shipped out 19, 4 of you will ship soon, and I am still waiting on 10 payments. I will post your DC #'s tomorrow morning! Night everybody.

DC #'s posted(because yes, I'm too tired from the rest of this lowball to PM them individually) in the OP. So, here are the stats:

I have shipped:
Banjora
bvharris
CD6405
Chairman_LMAO
darth007
dmes65
fwbweux
GogetaSS4
hero101
howard
Johnwess
Meiji
Napegator
Nightfox31
Revenantae
sighrex
supermodestmouse
Trollsmeesh
Vulgarism
TOTAL: 19

Paid, Ship Wednesday afternoon:
DigitalNerd
Don illmatix
elessar123
integralsmatic
kklems
mis0(sorry!)
phaon
the_grimace
TOTAL: 8

Invoices sent, awaiting payment:
dabamus
joshingit
Kaltic
martinG
wesdw369
ZxT Vendetta
TOTAL: 6

Also, I still need addresses for joshingit and Kaltic.

I'm trying to make this among the quickest lowball endgames in CAG history, so the second everybody pays, the second I'll ship out(Wednesday afternoon, lol, sorry!).

[quote name='phoenix529']DC #'s posted(because yes, I'm too tired from the rest of this lowball to PM them individually) in the OP. So, here are the stats:

I have shipped:
Banjora
bvharris
CD6405
Chairman_LMAO
darth007
dmes65
fwbweux
GogetaSS4
hero101
howard
Johnwess
Meiji
Napegator
Nightfox31
Revenantae
sighrex
supermodestmouse
Trollsmeesh
Vulgarism
TOTAL: 19

Paid, Ship Wednesday afternoon:
DigitalNerd
Don illmatix
elessar123
integralsmatic
kklems
mis0(sorry!)
phaon
the_grimace
TOTAL: 8

Invoices sent, awaiting payment:
dabamus
joshingit
Kaltic
martinG
wesdw369
ZxT Vendetta
TOTAL: 6

Also, I still need addresses for joshingit and Kaltic.

I'm trying to make this among the quickest lowball endgames in CAG history, so the second everybody pays, the second I'll ship out(Wednesday afternoon, lol, sorry!).[/QUOTE]

Man, you and Handsome both have GREAT turn around times... You definitely aren't messing around, Phoenix!

[quote name='phoenix529']
I'm trying to make this among the quickest lowball endgames in CAG history, so the second everybody pays, the second I'll ship out(Wednesday afternoon, lol, sorry!).[/QUOTE]

It's entirely possible that you just have nothing better to do owing to living in Oklahoma. :D

I have a keen appreciation of how boring it is considering that my father moved there, FROM Las Vegas, about a year after I turned 21. :cry:

[quote name='phoenix529']No, sir, that is not the case. I love Oklahoma. I'm just married and have double the workforce.[/QUOTE]

Maybe that's the trick, haha. My girlfriend of 5 years wouldn't help me package for a lowball, she'd just mock me more for the amount of time I waste on CAG, haha. I don't think putting a ring on her finger would change the equation. Although she did buy me Uncharted 2 for no reason last week, so go figure.

I have officially reached lame status (who am I kidding, I did long ago) by subscribing to e-mail alerts for your package.

As for Oklahoma, I'm sure it's lovely. I've actually never been, might be going for the first time this Christmas.

[quote name='bvharris']Maybe that's the trick, haha. My girlfriend of 5 years wouldn't help me package for a lowball, she'd just mock me more for the amount of time I waste on CAG, haha. I don't think putting a ring on her finger would change the equation. Although she did buy me Uncharted 2 for no reason last week, so go figure.

I have officially reached lame status (who am I kidding, I did long ago) by subscribing to e-mail alerts for your package.

As for Oklahoma, I'm sure it's lovely. I've actually never been, might be going for the first time this Christmas.[/QUOTE]

Just stay away from Wisconsin. Nothing good EVER came from Wisconsin, except for Lady, I'm a Peaceful Man.

Hopefully I can get some help from the ladyfriend with packages...

[quote name='Vulgarism']Just stay away from Wisconsin. Nothing good EVER came from Wisconsin, except for Lady, I'm a Peaceful Man.

Hopefully I can get some help from the ladyfriend with packages...[/QUOTE]

Whos Lady

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']paying right meow.[/QUOTE]

Hey you,

I became addicted to Metroid Zero Mission shortly after starting the lowball, and you won it. So....

Well, I confess.

I went to GameStop and bought you a new copy for $10 so I could keep my addiction and my savegame safe, lol.

:D:D:D

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']xD So lady is your ladyfriend? I am so confused.[/QUOTE]

If I would have been here, I would made a joke about Vulgarism being Janitor from Scrubs. But I wasn't!

P.S. Phoenix is rad!

EDIT: that manual hasn't gotten there yet?

[quote name='phoenix529']Hey you,

I became addicted to Metroid Zero Mission shortly after starting the lowball, and you won it. So....

Well, I confess.

I went to GameStop and bought you a new copy for $10 so I could keep my addiction and my savegame safe, lol.

:D:D:D[/QUOTE]

LOL. So you took a loss on that game. Just a tad bit of one. Sellers Remorse! I kind of feel that for a couple of items that went bye bye in Lowball #2. I just look at my car's new tires though and the thoughts go away.

I look forward to playing it. My DS Lite has been getting lots of action between Super Robot Taisen, Lunar Legend, Kingdom Hearts 358/2, and Luminous Arc. So it will be a happy DS :D

Yeah, the manual arrived, but a note to everybody:

I can't ship today because I ran out of funds to front the shipping, so I have to wait for the PayPal to transfer to my account. So it looks like the earliest the rest of you will ship is Friday morning. Sorry about that, guys!

Looks like I'll be enjoying some new games tonight:

Sorting Complete WASHINGTON DC 20012 10/21/09 9:10am

Arrival at Unit WASHINGTON DC 20012 10/21/09 8:12am

Acceptance NORMAN OK 73069 10/19/09 5:15pm

Nice turnaround time, phoenix!!

[quote name='bvharris']Looks like I'll be enjoying some new games tonight:

Sorting Complete WASHINGTON DC 20012 10/21/09 9:10am

Arrival at Unit WASHINGTON DC 20012 10/21/09 8:12am

Acceptance NORMAN OK 73069 10/19/09 5:15pm

Nice turnaround time, phoenix!![/QUOTE]

Processed through Sort Facility, October 21, 2009, 7:36 am, DALLAS, TX 75398

Acceptance, October 19, 2009, 3:14 pm, NORMAN, OK 73069

Taking their sweet ass time with mine! And Wisconsin is MUCH closer that DC... Enjoy your big box of... Me being jealous!

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']V! You didn't explain![/QUOTE]

Haha, I think everybody else explained it well. I am taken, and Lady, I'm a Peaceful Man, is a GREAT band from Milwaukee! Other than that, come to Wisconsin for cheese and Door County for Cherries and wine.

Heh, I guess I lucked out!

Acceptance, October 19, 2009, 3:12 pm, NORMAN, OK 73069
Processed through Sort Facility, October 19, 2009, 9:40 pm, OKLAHOMA CITY, OK 73107
Processed through Sort Facility, October 20, 2009, 9:41 pm, CINCINNATI, OH 45235

...and arrived this morning!

Feedback left. And thanks for James Pond ;)

bread's done
Back