Lowe's table lamps and light bulbs cheap YMMV

jericho69

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I work at Lowe's in the electrical department and we are doing a reset on light bulbs and table and floor lamps so there are tons of them that are 50% off and then if you talk to somebody from electrical they should mark it down even more for you. I got 4 lamps worth $150 for $30 total. This isn't really a gaming or dvd deal but if you want to get a lamp for your wife or mother it's a pretty good deal.

They have them at the Lowe's I work at too. But they only put the lamps out on fri, sat, sun for some reason. There is lots of clearance around our store, in just about every department. Hey Jericho.. I'm in delivery here in Cali.

They only do it on weekends? We are just marking our shit down to get rid of it. Oh and arejoodazed we have a very limited selection of those half off. If you want them I would take your happy ass up there quick. They are reseting the bulbs in the whole midwest I know so it should be already done or close to being done in your store.

yeah, i love when reset occur. We scored a clawfoot tub and faucet for $150 total. Seriuosly, that saved over a grand. Pure ownage. For me and my fiance, being young and owning our house, lowes clearance rocks the house. I think i also got a $300 sink for $20 or so a few years back.

bread's done
Back