Lowest Price Ever on Arrested Development

Ironmaus

CAG Veteran
Because they don't hand out coupon sheets at my local COSTCO (Woodinville, Washington), I can't tell you when this ends or if it's nationwide but I can tell you that I bought all three seasons of Arrested Development for $39. It looked like this on my receipt:

Season 1: $24.99
- $10 coupon
Season 2: $24.99
- $10 coupon
Season 3: $18.99
- $10 coupon

I saw this on my receipt and sent several friends who also reported the discount worked for them. Again, I'm not sure how long this is going for or where it's good for. I made my buys on 10/3.

Good luck!

Actually, this isn't the lowest price ever. I'm pretty sure Costco has the seasons for $8.99 a set a few weeks back.

I got the seasons for:

Season 1: $19.99
Season 2: $12.99
Season 3: $3.31

So no, this is not the lowest price ever. Didn't Target have them all for $17.99 a piece a couple of wees ago? Wait until Black Friday. They should be on sale then.

[quote name='Bervda']Actually, this isn't the lowest price ever. I'm pretty sure Costco has the seasons for $8.99 a set a few weeks back.[/QUOTE]

actually costco had the seasons for $14.99, $14.99, and $8.99 respectively... which is exactly what the op is indicating through mention of the 10$ coupon... thats how he got all three seasons for ~39$

that is a really good deal op, i think most people are aware of it by now. i actually didn't know it was still going on.

[quote name='munch']
Wait until Black Friday. They should be on sale then.[/QUOTE]
Last BF I got season 1 + 2 for $20 each at BB. I don't think they'll be doing that again, and some places have them for $17.99, probably the best you're going to find.

Yeah I got in on the costco deal earlier, surprised its still going.

This show is really worth it! Would love to have it come back like family guy

I got all three seasons for 31.50 dollars total. Thats the lowest.

30 for 1 and 2 from amazon.
Season 3 for 1.50 shipped from overstock (coupon glitch)

Everyone can suck quite hard on that.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I paid full price for all three, and don't regret it for one second. This is the best DVD/Game purchase I think I have ever made. Period.

bread's done
Back