Lowkeys Trade List! H: Bond Blood Stone,CoD BO,Starcraft 2,Blus W:CYL an $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lowkey db josh']do not bid on final fantasy 7 anymore my niece got a hold of the case an broke disc 1 :( :( :(
[/QUOTE]

:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

Whats left of Disc 1 :( :(

2010-08-05110331.jpg

probably am, want that saturn bad, along with the games and fighting games, i have cords for it that should work, all id have to buy would be a controller and already have about 7 games, if i win it all i need now to be happy until i get a 3ds is a sega cd

P.S - WHOEVER WINS THE DREAMCAST SYSTEM WILL GET SOUTH PARK RALLY AN HYDRO THUNDER DISC ONLY THROWN IN!!!! just pay the shippin for the games!

BIDS UPDATED!! Testing Water for this MARIOKART 64 COMPLETE IN BOX (BOX IS IN DECENT CONDITION GAME LIKE NEW) HOW MUCH ARE YOU LOOKING TO PAY ?? :)

N64 Winner gets Chef's LUV SHACK an TOY STORY 2

metal gear solid (mint complete) - $5
N64 System (Green - No cables nothing just the console) - $2
Metal Gear solid 3 Subsitance (2-disc complete) - $8
Devil May Cry (Disc Only) - $1

Damn, that bites.

If you traded that to me two weeks ago you coulda had Warioware+$$ instead of a broken disc! Just saying ;P

But man, that's just bad luck.

Always makes me cringe to see a broken game disc like that. Did she use a power tool on it or something? lol

T_____T

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back