Lowkeys Trade List! H: Bond Blood Stone,CoD BO,Starcraft 2,Blus W:CYL an $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I want Guitar Hero: WoR. Also will have a sealed copy of Batman AA GOTY 360 coming in soon. Hit me up if you're interested in either that or MM season 1 though for something to trade.

BTW, I tried to private message you but it says your inbox is full. You said you would get me an invoice by sunday night and I hadn't heard back from you yet... Let me know please! Thanks

Everything has been shipped no package left behind!

Nick i did but they lady didnt stamp them to my receipt.. BUT i have the addresss on my pc so send me your zip code an ill send you the DC once again totally sorry!

[quote name='lowkey db josh']Everything has been shipped no package left behind![/QUOTE]

That's not entirely true....I still haven't gotten my invoice yet. Is everything ok? I can't pay you until I get a total....and the last time I tried to PM you, your in box is full. Please get back to me? I want to pay and get my items in the mail. Thanks.

Sorry to hear you lost your job and good luck on finding a better job soon :):)

White non HDMI 360 system for sale complete with all cables an 1 controller (Halo Green Controller) -60
Starcraft 2 (Sealed) -30
1 on the following (not updated so not sure if winning bids sorry :( )
Dragon Age Awakening
Ninja Gaiden 2
Forza 3
Final Fantasy Tactics (Disc Only)

DLC:
Halo Reach Recon Helmet
Halo Reach Limited Edition Content (Elite armor an Falcon Avatar Prop)
Alan Wake T-shirt an Theme

Bump bids updated... Bump keep the bids coming guys :) the auction ends at 12 pm pst if you pay before 3pm pst tomorrow I can ship it out same day :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back