Lowkeys Trade List! H: Bond Blood Stone,CoD BO,Starcraft 2,Blus W:CYL an $$

Status
Not open for further replies.
bump added assassins creed master assassin edition for Xbox lol i wasnt gonna part with it but it makes my list look prettier lol.. its brand new just opened it for the 1st time game is sealed with bonus maps... lmk if anyone is interested!

sorry man, after the 100's of dollars i spent during the black friday time-frame, i just dont think i should spend any more money at the moment

Yeah I don't mind to. I wanna finish it first, may take a bit. I just started the multiplayer last night and it's so much fun.

bump diggity! hopefully my sony interview goes well.. i also got one with 2k hopefully we end the yr in a good note! also is anyone interested in battlestar galactica seasons and the razor movie?

In response to GT5....

Man, if your list was as large for ps3 as it is xbox I could have found something...LOL! Unfortunately there isn't anything I could use at this time, but thanks for asking :)

Kryptonic - i know my ps3 lineup is slim its mostly a blu ray player lol..

bump diggity everyone!!! lowball items should be arriving this week! let me know if you wanna trade!!! except for my black ops and batman lol everything is available for the right trade! most of C.E have the game open only lol.. extras havent been touched!

Hey bro. Working on AC:B right now, once I 1000 it I'll let you know. As for NFS:HP, would you be interested in trading that GH:Warriors of Rock? Hit me up dude

Bump!

I wish to sell the game and contents as a bundle.

If you're interested in the whole shebang, let me know! ;)

Sent you a PM, just seeing if you got it. Haven't heard from you and I shipped my NFS, seeing if my WoR had been shipped or not. Bumpity while I'm at it.

[quote name='lowkey db josh']Ionno if you guys know this but its the holiday season so shipping is a bitch right now I did ship out don't worry if you don't like the shipping don't buy during the holiday season[/QUOTE]

On 12/2 you said that you had shipped the lowball items from your 11/22 lowball (quoted above), but I still haven't received the 3 items (Forza 3, Final Fantasy Tactics, Dragon Age: Awakenings) that I won in your lowball and paid you for on 11/23. Please, what's going on?

EDIT: Well I just received your pkg today with a ship date of 12/17... but you said it had shipped by 12/2. Glad to get it anyway thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
i pm'ed everyone back!!! wtf my shipping is horrible apperently... i will ship out on trades 1st if the marketplace rating is similar! from now on!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back