Lucario Amiibo (Toys R Us Exclusive) available for Pre-Order $13.99 (Free Shipping)

Does someone know if these are limited as in once they are sold out, that's it?  Or will there be a chance to buy them later because of a restock??????  Please if anyone has info let me know as funds are tight currently.

Does someone know if these are limited as in once they are sold out, that's it? Or will there be a chance to buy them later because of a restock?????? Please if anyone has info let me know as funds are tight currently.
No one knows. Off a guess, I'd think Gamestop might be rarer considering how often they only ship whats pre-ordered. Planning to order the exclusives wave the moment I get paid next week.

Went ahead and tossed in a PO (much like I did for the Shulk).

Now if Best Buy would just get Metaknight up for PO...

Any words if these are actually limited to these retailers or if it just a timed exclusive meaning after a certain amount of time it be available at other retailers also? Same way a lot of the sky landers and Disney infinity figures both were timed exclusives

Last edited by a moderator:
Any words if these are actually limited to these retailers or if it just a timed exclusive meaning after a certain amount of time it be available at other retailers also? Same way a lot of the sky landers were
Nobody knows yet. Just like we don't know if retailers will get restock if these "exclusives" sell out.

I just want one of those dual wielding Samus ones. Shit is so badass.

I might start looking around for ones with funny defects. I saw a few misshapen Kirby heads, and others with what appeared to be paint chips or mispainted spots.

Any words if these are actually limited to these retailers or if it just a timed exclusive meaning after a certain amount of time it be available at other retailers also? Same way a lot of the sky landers and Disney infinity figures both were timed exclusives
I believe these are actually limited because they said they were partnering with retailers because of shelf space issues.

Does someone know if these are limited as in once they are sold out, that's it? Or will there be a chance to buy them later because of a restock?????? Please if anyone has info let me know as funds are tight currently.
there is no way they won't restock these.. it's a money maker for them

the real question is, will these figures ever be released to all stores like the disney infinity exclusive model? Maybe a few months after release.

I believe these are actually limited because they said they were partnering with retailers because of shelf space issues.
sounds like a lie to me

I've seen the villager get one hit ko's with his bowling ball attack on guys who have 0% damage. Like come on now nintendo really ? Lol
That requires the two people to be Villagers.... You are talking about pocketing the bowling ball and hitting the sweet spot on being right on top of the other player. That would mean you have to be close enough to grab the bowling ball drop and close enough to hit them very close with it. Seriously doesn't need to be nerfed lol

That requires the two people to be Villagers.... You are talking about pocketing the bowling ball and hitting the sweet spot on being right on top of the other player. That would mean you have to be close enough to grab the bowling ball drop and close enough to hit them very close with it. Seriously doesn't need to be nerfed lol
Speaking of nurfing did they fix meta knight and pit ? By God those two were op imo

Sorry, I might not have been clear.

Lucario sucks.
Amiibos need to come in better characters and work meaningfully in more games.
Lucario is ridiculous. His recovery is one of the best in the game and his aura wrecks people. If someone can't KO Lucario >120% then all bets are off for that person.

bread's done
Back