LucasartGames Giving Away Free Code StarKiller Dual LightSaber Avatar Prop On Twitter

Update: somebody ask if there going to be more codes LucasArtGames: Replied many, many more. Throughout the night so if you guys havent got it yet be sure to check there Recent Tweets for More Codes i scored 2 so far for my Avatar so im set my advice when they post a new set of codes simply go to the center of all the codes thats how i got mines so quick so good luck everyone

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']Update: somebody ask if there going to be more codes LucasArtGames: Replied many, many more. Throughout the night so if you guys havent got it yet be sure to check there Recent Tweets for More Codes i scored 2 so far for my Avatar so im set my advice when they post a new set of codes simply go to the center of all the codes thats how i got mines so quick so good luck everyone[/QUOTE]
You got multiple? Are they different light sabers? :shock:

[quote name='mietha']You can't redeem on PC. **** that.[/QUOTE]

what you talking about? just copy and paste the code on xbox.com thats how I got mine

ya just tried all of the last ones and got nothing.

*edit* i meant i tried all of the codes on the last code page lucasarts posted and none worked

Last edited by a moderator:
Your best chance on getting one is when they 1st post if you see how many Followers Lucas Art Games got then if people Retweet it it goes to there friends thats alot of people and so little Codes so im pretty sure there all gone these go like hot cakes so if you guys havent got one yet be sure to checck it out every time you get a chance..

there last post was 2hours ago u can check them but im pretty sure there all gone or maybe theres one more out there but i would wait till a other batch of codes come out... when they posted those batch they put this "TONS to come!" i would just wait till the next batch of codes they drop insted of going through all those codes just to find a working won.. iF they said more to come ill be on the look out like every 20mins or something good luck to everybody that havent got 1..

LOL...Been waiting about two hours now for another posting but sadly nothing yet...so tired of sitting here at the pc already......

[quote name='praxus07']LOL...Been waiting about two hours now for another posting but sadly nothing yet...so tired of sitting here at the pc already......[/QUOTE]

i bet once you do that they will post some up and by time you get to it they probaly all be gone kinda hate when that happens

[quote name='MiXmAsTaRoB']i bet once you do that they will post some up and by time you get to it they probaly all be gone kinda hate when that happens[/QUOTE]

Yeah...I'm betting that's what's gonna happen. Soon as I get up and leave they'll post more....ugh

[quote name='Trojann']I hope they post more i missed it :([/QUOTE]

well acording to there twitter page the said tons more to come you just got be on the look out is the hard part they go very fast but if they just post them up aand your on when they do i bet you will get 1 just dont go for the top ones they probaley the 1st one gone when i got mines i went for the center and got 2 working codes so good luck..

[quote name='flameofdoom666']Where is the new post?![/QUOTE]

its been about 4 hours according to twitter and nothing yet :(

[quote name='darknight88']Are they gonna give ps3 versions anymore? Seems like they have tons of 360 versions.[/QUOTE]

wondering the same thing

[quote name='CaptainKirk']yeah I was waiting for a 11pm post

didnt happen

I hate twitter still says last post was 1 min ago lol[/QUOTE]

ah thought that was just me to lol

bread's done
Back