Lucifer project?

xenoman80

CAGiversary!
anyone know or heard of this. so day im home day off and what not and decide to get on the net. watched a documentry on the Illuminati. it was an eye opener. whether its true or not is up in the air. anyway after i finished watching i started to look up a couple things and then found a video regarding the lucifer project and ther plans, saw a couple vids up in youtube and googled it and found a couple documents regarding the project. long story short there creating or at least trying to create a star on saturn which will give life to a new planet whcih we'll live on. i know it sounds straight outta a science fiction novel but after reading some of this stuff it got me bugged the fuck out. alot people could die from creating the dam star. just wow!? oh and this is suppose to be done in july 08. end of the world?

The Illuminati? In some variant, yes they do exist.

This Lucifer Project? If it exists, it only exists in the mind of crazy people and isn't really being worked on. Those sort of projects, are NOT what an Illuminati type organization would want.

[quote name='xenoman80']they've already sent the space craft up there with the plutiomuim ( dam i sound crazy!)[/QUOTE]

No to the first part, yes to the second part.

[quote name='Snake2715']Go get some sleep man.[/QUOTE]

This.

[quote name='Strell']If it's on the internet, it's real.[/quote]

oh my, so I can drive a BUS around all day and pick up hot chicks to BANG for a few dollars? ohhhh sweeeeet, internet is truez then

[quote name='Poor2More']oh my, so I can drive a BUS around all day and pick up hot chicks to BANG for a few dollars? ohhhh sweeeeet, internet is truez then[/QUOTE]

lol yeah im sounding crazy but...sleep! theres so much detailed info!?

Wow it is real!!! I just googled it.

Actually I did read a few paragraphs, but know far too little to see if its even factual in its presentation.

[quote name='Cracka']This sounds super serial. Is Al Gore involved?[/QUOTE]

Now thats funny.

If anything he wouldn't be involved would he? I mean they are supposedly taking a moon of Saturn (Titan) and warming it up so we can all move there. They are doing this by blowing a hole in the side of Saturn with Plutonium that is already up there from nasa...

Apparently this guy (Olivier Meeckers) took pictures last time they did this in 2003... when they were "forced" to crash Galileo (a NASA Spacecraft) into Saturn to avoid it getting lost in deep space... these pictures came within weeks after the crash:

blackspot_meeckers_031023_02.jpg

Xeno,

now to discredit this, and its dates... I found an article that dates back to 1999 and saying that it was going to happen then, etc and that the Galileo was the one to deliver it... obviously that didn't work... so here we are with a new set of dates etc.

This is all crap, I wouldn't get too worked up about it... but heres the old one:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1331.cfm

Obviously for our species to flourish at its current rate of growth we will have to colonize other worlds at some point.

But just because some academics get together and write about it, doesn't mean anything will happen. We would need a huge commitment of resources and research from all major governments for that to happen.

Uniting all government, now that's what the Illuminati or whatever they call themselves these days, is all about.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Can we get some tinfoil hats all up in this thread.

Seriously, this nonsense is just completely ridiculous.[/QUOTE]

CoffeeEdge, the more you deny and make fun of this, the more suspect you become...Hmm... YOU'RE ONE OF THEM, AREN'T YOU?!?!?!

[quote name='Snake2715']Now thats funny.

If anything he wouldn't be involved would he? I mean they are supposedly taking a moon of Saturn (Titan) and warming it up so we can all move there. They are doing this by blowing a hole in the side of Saturn with Plutonium that is already up there from nasa...

Apparently this guy (Olivier Meeckers) took pictures last time they did this in 2003... when they were "forced" to crash Galileo (a NASA Spacecraft) into Saturn to avoid it getting lost in deep space... these pictures came within weeks after the crash:

blackspot_meeckers_031023_02.jpg

Xeno,

now to discredit this, and its dates... I found an article that dates back to 1999 and saying that it was going to happen then, etc and that the Galileo was the one to deliver it... obviously that didn't work... so here we are with a new set of dates etc.

This is all crap, I wouldn't get too worked up about it... but heres the old one:
http://www.cuttingedge.org/NEWS/n1331.cfm[/QUOTE]

sounds like a preacher but thanks for the info. i guess you guys are right. plus would the world end wit some many awesome games coming soon lol. but seriously theres weird shit going on in the higher ups. i don't know if i can post the link to the documentary because its on one of those sites where people upload movies, usually recent ones that just came out but if you guys want the link pm and just scroll around he site. o an heroin's probably going to make a huge come back in the drug scene.

[quote name='Scobie']In for 2 apocalypses... thanks OP![/QUOTE]

PM at Russia, but they skimped on the extras (no biosphere, etc.)

YMMV

bread's done
Back