Lucky Star 1-5 Limited Edition

PoisenXcstasy

CAGiversary!
where do you think i can get these at good prices? I want to start getting lucky star. Its such a cute series isnt it!? i just finished getting The Melancholy of haruhi suzumiya limited boxes vol.2-4 gessh. Lots of money spent =\

I think Best Buy still has the Limited Editions in stock, at least my local one does. As far as "good" pricing, when it comes to LE's, being able to find one is, many times, good enough.

Check on big retailer's websites, check ebay and amazon auctions, etc.

Ura-

Righstuf is the best place to get Lucky Star LE. Vol.2-5 will be $28.xx if they get into weekly sale. Dam Bandai, the Limited Edition Vol.6 has been cancelled.

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Righstuf is the best place to get Lucky Star LE. Vol.2-5 will be $28.xx if they get into weekly sale. Dam Bandai, the Limited Edition Vol.6 has been cancelled.[/quote]

Thankyou! i saw the Ah! My Goddess seeason2 dvds you got from there i think, i was thinking on getting tehm aswell, GOTTA SAVE UP! lol. And umm how long is the Rightstuff sale gunna be going too?

[quote name='hiamiyumi']Righstuf is the best place to get Lucky Star LE. Vol.2-5 will be $28.xx if they get into weekly sale. Dam Bandai, the Limited Edition Vol.6 has been cancelled.[/quote]

I just purchased Lucky Star LE vol.4 and 5 at rightstuf!

bread's done
Back