Not open for further replies.

AngellicLulu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
DSC00383.jpg

An official Lulu OTT

TOT?

Hrmm. You need better lighting and somone to help take the pictures, Lulu.
That's not tremendously flattering.

I got my first ever first post ever! I'd like to thank my friends, my family, and LuLu for having two friends.

:lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']TOT?

Hrmm. You need better lighting and somone to help take the pictures, Lulu.
That's not tremendously flattering.[/QUOTE]
I wasn't going for flattering and also the T's were placed on purpose... I think you'll figure it out.
Also what am I supposed to say: Hey Jonathan's best friend, takes a picture of my breasts for the people online while Jonathan's at work?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']
Also what am I supposed to say: Hey Jonathan's best friend, takes a picture of my breasts for the people online while Jonathan's at work?[/QUOTE]

You should try it :lol:

ZOMG, doublt post!

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I wasn't going for flattering and also the T's were placed on purpose... I think you'll figure it out.
Also what am I supposed to say: Hey Jonathan's best friend, takes a picture of my breasts for the people online while Jonathan's at work?[/QUOTE]

I'm not nearly as dumb as I look, Lulu. :lol:
That said, not going for flattering when dealing with such a matter is wasteful almost to the point of being criminal.

That said, it's still probably far more photogenic than I could ever hope to be.

I love tots. With cheese! :drool: :lol:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']So wait...I just realized lulu said earlier that this could possibly spin off into a trilogy... :drool:[/QUOTE]

Maybe it'll work out like last time and taurus will have to field part 3 ... :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm not nearly as dumb as I look, Lulu. :lol:
That said, not going for flattering when dealing with such a matter is wasteful almost to the point of being criminal.

That said, it's still probably far more photogenic than I could ever hope to be.[/QUOTE]

Show us your boobs!! :lol:

[quote name='JSweeney']I'm not nearly as dumb as I look, Lulu. :lol:

That said, it's still probably far more photogenic than I could ever hope to be.[/QUOTE]
I have better photos. Just you boys won't see them.

[quote name='shrike4242']Impressive. Most impressive.[/QUOTE]

Oh, so that's how it is. You and the rest of the plebians line up and coax poor delicate Lulu into posing for your twisted little game so your cronies can get thier cheap little thrill.

Vile dog pigs.

:cry: So sad.

[quote name='JSweeney']Oh, so that's how it is. You and the rest of the plebians line up and coax poor delicate Lulu into posing for your twisted little game so your cronies can get thier cheap little thrill.

Vile dog pigs.

:cry: So sad.[/QUOTE]
I didn't do any coaxing. :roll: No ZOMG! BOOBIEZ! from me. :roll:

If she wanted to show them, she shows them. If not, then she doesn't. They are impressive. Without question. As I stated earlier. Life goes on, regardless.

Tittilating is more like it. ;)

I have successfully made my friends worship me, for I have managed to ask one of the hawtest girls at school out to Homecoming, whooooo.

:drool:

[quote name='crazytalkx']I have successfully made my friends worship me, for I have managed to ask one of the hawtest girls at school out to Homecoming, whooooo.

:drool:[/QUOTE]
... and she agreed?

[quote name='AngellicLulu']On a different note: I finally passed that DDR stage again.[/QUOTE]

DDR Stage? in dance master mode for extreme 2 im assuming. Btw its a really great game btw, has some awesome songs.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I have better photos. Just you boys won't see them.[/QUOTE]
I have $17.38 in paypal with your name on it.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']DDR Stage? in dance master mode for extreme 2 im assuming. Btw its a really great game btw, has some awesome songs.[/QUOTE]
yes, dance master mode... it was the RMX of Truth 1 stage. It's hard for me to get past the second song and I finally did... now I've done it twice. (out of probably about 20)

[quote name='AngellicLulu']yes, dance master mode... it was the RMX of Truth 1 stage. It's hard for me to get past the second song and I finally did... now I've done it twice. (out of probably about 20)[/QUOTE]

I should get more DDR games, as it is, I've only got Max

Bah, you guys haven't played nothing till you've played the Japanese 3rd Mix. It doesnt have the biggest selection but song for song its the best mix.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']I have better photos. Just you boys won't see them.[/QUOTE]

Thats ok...I am satisfied with your Original Post Picture. I dont need to see your face.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']wow i know i'm broke when i actually have to ponder that.[/QUOTE]

You know you want to. :D

[quote name='zewone']No...just confused by shrike and sweeney's conversation.[/QUOTE]

Without the context of the previous thread, it really doesn't make much sense. Shrike obviously knew I was kidding... but if you hadn't read that which came before, you might actually have thought it to be a real argument.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you all are horrible. :lol:[/QUOTE]

We're also men.. it comes with the territory, of course. :lol:

And you say we don't adore you :D Well, you said I did, but I'm talking about those other bastards :lol:

What are you talking about? What did I do? ;)

You started it! ;)

Five posts that quote Lulu in a row? That's got to be some kind of record...

Cool. I wake up from a medicinal slumber and there's a new OTT. And it has pictures. Pictures usually make a better thread; not always, though.

I just got here, so whatever it is... I didn't do it.

If it was something good, on the other hand, I might have had a part in it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back