Lunar 2 Eternal Blue

Feedback
75 (100%)
Hi everyone, I'm sort of new, but ffguy from Gametz referred me to this site ;). I'm looking for a lunar 2 pendant/standees/map/manual if anyone would be willing to part with those w/o the game or knows where I can buy them or a really cheap copy of lunar 2 new or used (doesn't matter) that contains those extras if not all with the game discs. Please let me know if u have any info on them and thank you everyone.

If your feeling adventurous, hit up as many fye stores as you can and do exhaustive searches through the game section. If you can find a new Lunar 2, it will be $15.

Lunar 2 does have a pretty nice packaging... wish Lunar got the same level of treatment (goodies) that Lunar 2 did.

If you want the seperate pieces, you might wanna check out eBay. Sometimes people sell the pendent seperately. The soundtrack is harder to come by.

[quote name='Rig']I've been anticipating this one for a while...but I don't have a DS. (And I'm a little worried it might not be very good...) *crosses fingers*[/QUOTE]

Ill let you know how it is :p

I plan on playing through that then Lunar 1 and 2 finally this semester

Watch the video clips the graphics may not be the best, but the gameplay seems to rock so far, just so you know the battle system ISN'T card based, its actually normal turn based but you get new special attacks by finding cards, and apparently EXP is given by althena behavior or something points. I, personally, can't wait.

[quote name='Gden']Watch the video clips the graphics may not be the best, but the gameplay seems to rock so far, just so you know the battle system ISN'T card based, its actually normal turn based but you get new special attacks by finding cards, and apparently EXP is given by althena behavior or something points. I, personally, can't wait.[/QUOTE]

Graphically, the Lunar games have always been "teh suck." But I'd rather have 2D sprites than what this DS version has going....

Umm yea I used to lol. A lot of people liked it. Then I lost mine.. and the soundtrack I had cracked in half while in my cd player (got stuck on cd tray and when I tried to get it out it fell off the back and cracked in half. Had to take the whole stereo apart to remove 2 pieces of an awesome cd)

I've got both back home. I'm not sure I'd be willing to sell it though. How much would you be willing to pay for it? PM me with a price if you'd like.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Does anyone actually wear the gay pendant in public?[/QUOTE]

While I don't believe it is "gay" by any means, no, I would never wear it. It stays in the box...

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Does anyone actually wear the gay pendant in public?[/QUOTE]

i remember the ebgames workers had to wear it when Lunar 2 first came out. One of the workers said " i cant belive they are making me wear this freaking thing" and his boss right was behind him.

[quote name='Rig']Graphically, the Lunar games have always been "teh suck." But I'd rather have 2D sprites than what this DS version has going....[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming you mean 2D sprites in battle, because the rest of the game uses 2D sprites for your characters. And technically, it also uses 2D sprites in battles, but they just use a Golden Sun-esque angle for combat instead of the previous Lunars' (Final Fantasy 6-esque) combat angle.

Besides, the Lunar games were always about characterization and story, and the import reviews have been glowing in that regard thus far. The battle system is a bit on the experimental side, so it's expected the few complaints about the game are either about that or the silly HP penalty for running too long.

About the topic, I'm afraid I am unwilling to part with my Lunar 2 EB Complete or any of the accessories for it at this time. Maybe later.

[quote name='Lupin the Third']I'm assuming you mean 2D sprites in battle, because the rest of the game uses 2D sprites for your characters. And technically, it also uses 2D sprites in battles, but they just use a Golden Sun-esque angle for combat instead of the previous Lunars' (Final Fantasy 6-esque) combat angle.

Besides, the Lunar games were always about characterization and story, and the import reviews have been glowing in that regard thus far. The battle system is a bit on the experimental side, so it's expected the few complaints about the game are either about that or the silly HP penalty for running too long.

About the topic, I'm afraid I am unwilling to part with my Lunar 2 EB Complete or any of the accessories for it at this time. Maybe later.[/QUOTE]

I haven't really been following the game, but a few months ago, I remember seeing a 3D character design (quite possibly during a battle) and it just didn't look like Lunar to me. Maybe that's changed. Either way, that's not really my main concern. I just want them to make this new Lunar as good as they did the last ones....and hopefully, we can finally get ourselves some Lunar 3 on a console!

I liked Lunar's graphics... but then I've always liked sprite games. The first time I played Wild Arms I went WTF!? First gen 3d is not pretty...

Lunar series has never been about graphic... it's story, music & gameplay...

Lunar also has one of the best character development in a game... where you actually care what happens to party member in the game...

lunar is 1 of the best RPG til this day..

I need the soundtrack as well >< was dumb in HS and scratched it all up to hell listening to it in my car, then lost it as well as the cardboard case :cry:

Stop calling everyone "hun". We know you're a girl now. No need to longer "show-off" or whatever you're trying to do. We are above the GameFAQS users drooling over a girl user.

I'm sorry.. I don't do it to be flirty. Yes I happen to be a 16 year old girl who is far too young to show interest in most here. I was only using that as a term of respect, but if u have a problem with it then I will stop.

[quote name='aoLat']Stop calling everyone "hun". We know you're a girl now. No need to longer "show-off" or whatever you're trying to do. We are above the GameFAQS users drooling over a girl user.[/QUOTE]

Jesus, lighten the fuck up. You obviously have some chick issues that you should deal with ASAP.

it better be =). I just bought lunar legend and I'm still debating whether or not to open it lol. I want to play it.. but once it's opened there goes the sealed factor :p. I think I'll play it once I get the copy of lunar 2 eternal blue I'm looking for.

bread's done
Back