lunar 2

idd0tt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
222 (100%)
i just spent $75 on lunar 1 and 2, not sure if i got a good deal on it, and i'm praying that this person is right when i asked if it was complete with everything.

i think he was talking about for saturn / sega cd or w/e .

I am assuming you are talking about both lunar games for ps1

[quote name='idd0tt']o_O there are versions? i have no idea then...[/QUOTE]

Lunar was originally on SegaCD and Lunar 2 was originally on the Saturn- both were ported to the PS1 later on.

[quote name='Vinny']Lunar was originally on SegaCD and Lunar 2 was originally on the Saturn- both were ported to the PS1 later on.[/quote]

Yes, though it should be noted the Saturn versions were never localized; like the Saturn version of Suikoden.

[quote name='Methadon']Yes, though it should be noted the Saturn versions were never localized; like the Saturn version of Suikoden.[/QUOTE]

ORLY?! fuck... no wonder I've never seen one. Man, I feel stupid right about now.

Lunar 2 was originally for the Sega CD and it was a stunning game on the hardware. I am still amazed that that game looks that good on the Sega CD.

If you got the complete collector's editions of the games that a friggin sweet deal... I paid 102 for both complete limited editions.

ohhh in that case the ps1 versions. i'm hoping that its complete also, some dude sold me arc the lad collection (which is on my list btw) for $60 and said that it was "complete", pft as if.

bread's done
Back