Lunar

Kuma

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Does anyone know if this is going to be 30 at EB, i had heard that it was and then it wasnt. I know its 30 on the Ubi website but Im heading to EB tommorow for Lost in Blue anyway.

Its $39.99. EB had it in an ad for $29.99, so you might get a manager that will honor it even though there is a disclaimer saying prices are subject to change in it.

It's getting reviews of around 6.5 which doesn't exactly light the world on fire. But I'm still going to pick this one up. I'm picking it up at FYE with store credit though, so I'm sure it'll be $39.99.

I was interested in this game, but with all the bad-mediocre reviews I think I'll wait until I can get it for $15 from Best Buy or $10 from anywhere. It just doesn't seem like my kind of game. :/

I got my copy in from Ubisofts store today, and after playing it for a few hours I really like it. The presentation is awesome, and so far the story is standard Lunar flair. Only thing I really dont like is when you run/dash in dungeons and towns you lose HPs gradually. Its not that big of a deal, but it feels like a attempt to make the game longer by making you walk through it. Overall I'm really impressed with it and cant put it down. :D

[quote name='rodeojones903']I got my copy in from Ubisofts store today, and after playing it for a few hours I really like it. The presentation is awesome, and so far the story is standard Lunar flair. Only thing I really dont like is when you run/dash in dungeons and towns you lose HPs gradually. Its not that big of a deal, but it feels like a attempt to make the game longer by making you walk through it. Overall I'm really impressed with it and cant put it down. :D[/QUOTE]

glad to hear, the running thing seems to be turning a lot of people away, but ill still go pick it up tomorrow

the only thing that could turn me away from this game is that this week and next theres a potential for me to get 5 new releases and i still dont have advance wars

[quote name='pimp tyranny']is it coming in a super duper box set like the PS1 incarnations?[/QUOTE]

Working Designs makes the otaku stuff with their games. They have nothing to do with Lunar: DS, so no extra goods this time...

Gamerush has it in their system for $29.99. I didn't use the preorder deal, and just put $5 down because of that. If it had been $39.99 I would have used the trade 2 deal and preordered it for $29.99. They haven't gotten it in yet, but they claim to have one on order for me, and they claim the price will remain at $29.99. We shall see :D.

My friend was planning on getting this game from GR this Friday for $30, but will they bump the price up to $40 like everyone else or sell it for the lower price?

[quote name='roguejedi5']My friend was planning on getting this game from GR this Friday for $30, but will they bump the price up to $40 like everyone else or sell it for the lower price?[/QUOTE]

Well, of course, that's my worry - but the guy today claimed if it is in the system now at $29.99 that is what they will sell it for. I won't believe it until I have it in my hands minus $24.99 in GR credit though (since I already have $5 down). I just know they are going to try to charge me $34.99 and then I will probably just say to forget it... I've got plenty of other games to play.

I got my pre-order from ubi.com

Not sure so far, the text speed is too slow and I died after 10 minutes since I ran my HP down to much running around town.

I started a Lunar Dragon Song discussion thread in the GBA/DS forum.

[quote name='roguejedi5']My friend was planning on getting this game from GR this Friday for $30, but will they bump the price up to $40 like everyone else or sell it for the lower price?[/QUOTE]

Just so you know - I picked up my preorder at GR for $29.99. They put out 2 more copies that were tagged that way as well.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']It's getting reviews of around 6.5 which doesn't exactly light the world on fire. But I'm still going to pick this one up. I'm picking it up at FYE with store credit though, so I'm sure it'll be $39.99.[/QUOTE]

EGM tore this game a new asshole. Damn their review was brutal.:fridge:

Best buy has it for $29.99 also. With a GGC, I got it for $26.86.. even if it sucks(haven't opened it yet), it beats the $39.99 price tag everywhere else.

bread's done
Back