**LU's Trade List!*** H:PS3, 360, DVDS & More! W: Various!

Lubacca

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (81%)
All the rules apply that apply everywhere else. I'm no stooge but I'd like to get fair trading value for what I have, not much to ask I don't believe.

DO NOT TRADE WITH yruluis UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. He is a petulant trader who abuses the feedback system and doesn't care about anything but his own gain! I'm taking it up with a Mod even as we speak!

Without further ado:

HAVE:
:dvd:
Buffy Seasons 3,5 and 7
Adventures of Brisco County Jr.
American Gothic
Jeremiah Season 1

:br:
Watchmen Director's Cut
Event Horizon
Incredible Hulk

:ps3:
Valkyria Chornicles (mint/sealed) ***Good trade needed***
Bayonetta
Ultimate Alliance 2
Modern Warfare
UFC undisputed 09
Dragon Age Origins
Demon's Souls (Sealed)

:wii:
Wii Fit (no Board)

Literally THOUSANDS of comics ranging from Batman to X-Men and anything else! Single issues, TBS, HCs.. If you're looking for something I need to know the title and issue number!

I also have WOW from Classic to Wrath. Attached to those discs is an account that has 2 level 80s. Looking to trade since I don't play anymore!

WANTS:
:br:
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight

:ps3:
PSN points
CYL

:psp:
a PSP
Army of Two
Prince of Persia
WOULD LOVE A PANDORA BATTERY AND MAGIC MEMORY CARD
CYL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't remember if I PM'd you but CML for the 360 headset (I deleted all of my PM's). If you didn't see anything then no need to respond, free bump.

I'll give you Quantum of Solace, MotorStorm, and NCAAF 08 (all PS3) for Wolverine and Tomb Raider (PS3)

I know they aren't on your want list but I was just wondering if you were interested.

bread's done
Back