M$ at E3

Status
Not open for further replies.

krazy14kraz

CAGiversary!
So what new games or things(i.e. peripherals) do you think will be announced.

my guess: a new FPS. something along the lines of DUKE NUKEM. that would be cool if that actually happened

M$?

Oh I see what you did there. They're a corporation and are out to make money. How utterly clever. :roll: Someone is stuck in 1998.

[quote name='Corvin']M$?

Oh I see what you did there. They're a corporation and are out to make money. How utterly clever. :roll: Someone is stuck in 1998.[/quote]

The M$ thing has been on the internetz for a while...

As for me, I'm thinking something to rival home, wii motion and the peter jackson project that has been going on for a while.

[quote name='Corvin']M$?

Oh I see what you did there. They're a corporation and are out to make money. How utterly clever. :roll: Someone is stuck in 1998.[/quote]

$ony...hahah LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS!!!

[quote name='Corvin']M$?

Oh I see what you did there. They're a corporation and are out to make money. How utterly clever. :roll: Someone is stuck in 1998.[/QUOTE]

your such an uptight slut:imwithst:

[quote name='Corvin']Someone is stuck in 1998.[/QUOTE]

I take you didn't read far enough to see their desire for a new Duke Nukem title.

Because a milquetoast shooter with no historical legacy of being any fucking good, but one that has a particularly unclever and misogynistic slant, let alone no multiplayer that I'm even aware of, DEMANDS a next-gen remake.

Why don't you just put on an Andrew Dice Clay record and play Prey? Much cheaper that way.

Alan Wake, Halo Wars, Banjo and Splinter Cell news

Plus maybe some news about the spring update which has still yet to come.

[quote name='mykevermin']I take you didn't read far enough to see their desire for a new Duke Nukem title.

Because a milquetoast shooter with no historical legacy of being any fucking good, but one that has a particularly unclever and misogynistic slant, let alone no multiplayer that I'm even aware of, DEMANDS a next-gen remake.

Why don't you just put on an Andrew Dice Clay record and play Prey? Much cheaper that way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, what he...wait, what?

If Duke Nukem Forever comes out this year, let alone on any console, it'll be my game of the year just for the fact that it actually came out.

Everything that was leaked will be shown. Banjo, VP, Halo Wars (yawn & a half), probably some Itagaki game revelation, multiplatform stuff, GTA4 dlc (not interested anymore, thanks Rockstar)

[quote name='nate88']The M$ thing has been on the internetz for a while...
[/QUOTE]

It was sarcasm, but explaining that to someone who spells internet with z would be fruitless. :)

[quote name='mykevermin']I take you didn't read far enough to see their desire for a new Duke Nukem title.

Why don't you just put on an Andrew Dice Clay record and play Prey? Much cheaper that way.[/QUOTE]

I'm with FrankySox on this one... what?

[quote name='krazy14kraz']your such an uptight slut:imwithst:[/QUOTE]

...which begs the question; who is the uptight slut, the joker, or the fool who can't take the joke?

I want to hear more about a couple third party games that have gone dark for a year now... like the Riddick game & Serious Sam 3. I doubt there will be any surprises from M$ (did I do that right?), since their slate is pretty full as is for the rest of the year with Viva Pinata 2, Too Human, Banjo and Gears 2. I'm sure there will be something Halo related though, be it Halo Wars or the Peter Jackson thing.

Huh. Still makes sense to me, if only a little too verbose.

All I said was that another clue to the OP being stuck in 1998, aside from the use of the overwrought and ineffective "M$," was their clamoring for a Duke Nukem title.

Duke Nukem last mattered around 13-15 years ago, and wasn't, to my recollection, anything but an average at *best* FPS that was lauded because of its he-man anti-women presentation (which was more successful than its racist protege, Shadow Warrior).

If you really want to experience Duke Nukem, put on a Dice album (funnier and twice as misogynist) and play Prey (lackluster FPS with aliens n' shit) on your 360. More or less the same experience as a Duke Nukem game.

If you want it in "internetz," because you can't follow: Duke Nukem sucks.

New Bungie Game
MS Halo game(s)
New 360 skus for podcasters to complain about ("options confuse me, I went to buy a car and there were multiple models, what do I do? I'm a dumb podcaster")
New Scene-It
New Dash/Fall update details (it's going to be huge folks)

Probably a showing of a working alpha of Halo Wars. I bet some follows ups with Fable 2, probably a whole bunch of up and coming XBLA games, since that seems to be pretty hot at the moment.

I would love to see something about Alan wake actually coming out anytime in the future. At this point, it seems that it will never come out.

[quote name='Corvin']Forgot about the dashboard. Hopefully they show a redesign... and get those goddamn ads off my Gold service![/quote]
Like this?

:drool:

[quote name='Blood Covenent']i'm still waiting for my damn advent rising trilogy to be finished.[/quote]

Seconded!

Bungie's big game announcement will be Halo DS. Rare is developing for the DS now, so why not bungie...come on Microsoft make that Halo cartridge for my DS. I want to hear all those 8 year old and younger DS owners screaming racial slurs at me.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blood Covenent']i'm still waiting for my damn advent rising trilogy to be finished.[/QUOTE]

I'm waiting for the first one to be BC.

Still, it would be amazing if a sequel was announced at E3. I've lost all hope that it'll happen though.

[quote name='whoknows']I'm waiting for the first one to be BC.

Still, it would be amazing if a sequel was announced at E3. I've lost all hope that it'll happen though.[/quote]

well, i was on wikipedia last night, and all hope is pretty much lost except in one man.

In June 2006, Donald Mustard posted a statement on the website of his new venture, Chair Entertainment, stating that he "would be happy to finish the Advent series if the opportunity presented itself," but confirmed he does not currently hold the rights to do so. Chair Forum Post
Donald Mustard.....finish the GAME!!!!

ah crap, mustard started chair entertainment, and made undertow (xbl arcade anyone?), yet... that company was recently acquired by Epic Games.... Cliffy, Let them make it >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I just hope they don't copy two ideas that I'm not excited about: Home and Waggle.

KI3 or even just Killer Instinct over Live would be the greatest announcement ever. Oh, and I hope the 60 GB(if true) stays at $299, but I doubt it will.

[quote name='mykevermin']Huh. Still makes sense to me, if only a little too verbose.

All I said was that another clue to the OP being stuck in 1998, aside from the use of the overwrought and ineffective "M$," was their clamoring for a Duke Nukem title.

Duke Nukem last mattered around 13-15 years ago, and wasn't, to my recollection, anything but an average at *best* FPS that was lauded because of its he-man anti-women presentation (which was more successful than its racist protege, Shadow Warrior).

If you really want to experience Duke Nukem, put on a Dice album (funnier and twice as misogynist) and play Prey (lackluster FPS with aliens n' shit) on your 360. More or less the same experience as a Duke Nukem game.

If you want it in "internetz," because you can't follow: Duke Nukem sucks.[/QUOTE]

Thank you kind sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back