M3wThr33's Steam Giveaway

Dammit. Spent $10 for hotel internet for the day.
Tallied up the scores, took forever, made a list of the winners.
Then I hit submit, and the connection decided to dump that list.

You'll have a DM if you won a game. Simply reply to that with your email, so I can send the steam gift.
(Sadly many people were skipped because the good stuff got passed out quickly)
1. Tejan55 - PORTAL 2
2. Loco El BOb - HL2
3.Victimsofadown - Op4
4. Nvsraeal - Ricochet
5.Gamingftw32 - Puzzle Agent
6. Pinksuperturtle - HL1
7. lolwot - Rush
8. jdf335 - NOPE
9. KCeriales - NOPE
10. Zenphic - HL:DM
11. Gram_Cracker - Cogs
12. Musik_Madness - HL2;E1
13. MaliciousHobo - NOPE
14. firepelt97 - HL2:E1
15. Dick_E_Rection - NOPE
16. Entrapt - NOPE
17. jwheatly - HL2:E2
18. andern - NOPE
19. Haloboez - BS
20. MyThoughts0 - NOPE
21. gamingprizes - NOPE
22. _Ludono_ - DMC
23. qzmpwxni - OUT

Edit:
IF you get it back to me tonight, I will send them out when I get back to my hotel room. Otherwise you'll have to wait a while.
I got two replies already while sending them out, so you guys should check your email.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, also I won the contest, or at least a place where I won a prize, so as promised, I'll also give out a game of your choosing.
I'll let drakaenae win because he was the highest rank that didn't get a prize.

So, DM me your email and the game of your choice and I'll buy it for ya. (no $100 collections, please)

[quote name='M3wThr33']Ah, also I won the contest, or at least a place where I won a prize, so as promised, I'll also give out a game of your choosing.
I'll let drakaenae win because he was the highest rank that didn't get a prize.

So, DM me your email and the game of your choice and I'll buy it for ya. (no $100 collections, please)[/QUOTE]
damn, I feel so lucky.

congratz, did you manage to get to 4th or 3rd place?

[quote name='drakaenae']damn, I feel so lucky.

congratz, did you manage to get to 4th or 3rd place?[/QUOTE]

5th,a guy managed to work his ass off spamming links and get ahead of me. If he didn't, I would've got 4th. No big deal. I wanted an iPod Touch, not an iPad.

Edit:
And drageanreaeaeae's game of choice was MW3! Bought and sent!

Edit2:
Victimsofadown apparently has decided to give away his copy of Opposing Force, so it's up for grabs to anybody that wants it. (That participated)
I'll check back when I get back from vacation. First dibs to those who were passed up. But if you already won something, you can still ask for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='M3wThr33']5th,a guy managed to work his ass off spamming links and get ahead of me. If he didn't, I would've got 4th. No big deal. I wanted an iPod Touch, not an iPad.

Edit:

Edit2:
Victimsofadown apparently has decided to give away his copy of Opposing Force, so it's up for grabs to anybody that wants it. (That participated)
I'll check back when I get back from vacation. First dibs to those who were passed up. But if you already won something, you can still ask for this.[/QUOTE]
thanks, can't wait to play MW3 when it is released, MW3 also happens to come with MW1 because of the pre-order bonus

[quote name='M3wThr33']5th,a guy managed to work his ass off spamming links and get ahead of me. If he didn't, I would've got 4th. No big deal. I wanted an iPod Touch, not an iPad.

Edit:

Edit2:
I'll check back when I get back from vacation. First dibs to those who were passed up. But if you already won something, you can still ask for this.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, I'm in for that copy of Opposing Force if no one else wants it.

[quote name='victimsofadown']Yeah, sorry about that guys, I didn't know I already had it :) I want it to go to a good home :D[/QUOTE]

Opposing Force looks interesting, if you don't want it, I could take it off your hands. ;)

bread's done
Back