Maaaannn... the bitch had herpes!

PKRipp3r

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was REALLY starting to like her too... so much so that I wasn't too concerned about her mildly squirrley attitudes towards sex, and what she would do and/or wouldn't, when. In retrospect, sure... I was letting Sir Fuxalot get in the way of my logical train of straightforward thought but goddammit... why did it have to be filthy, god-forsaken HERPES?

Maybe I'm the asshole.. no, wait. I'm definitely the asshole, all the time. Let me try again.

Perhaps I should have stayed to hear her out. I'm sure there was a meaningful nuance to her explanation but she only got as far as 'unprotected sex' in her spiel before I raised up almighty and pointed an accusing finger in her face as I spat "Frat party gang bang!!!", turned on my heel and left her sobbing in shame.

I feel pretty good about my decision. Hit the Taco Bell drive-thru and then did some donuts in the Middle School parking lot to celebrate.

You gotta let a ho' be a ho'. That's what Bushwick Bill says anyway, and pretty much everything he says is true in the ghetto sense. It's something he and I have in common.

Thoughts?

p.s. I'm calling tomorrow to get tested, so unbunch your panties, Mom.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']I was REALLY starting to like her too... so much so that I wasn't too concerned about her mildly squirrley attitudes towards sex, and what she would do and/or wouldn't, when. In retrospect, sure... I was letting Sir Fuxalot get in the way of my logical train of straightforward thought but goddammit... why did it have to be filthy, god-forsaken HERPES?

Maybe I'm the asshole.. no, wait. I'm definitely the asshole, all the time. Let me try again.

Perhaps I should have stayed to hear her out. I'm sure there was a meaningful nuance to her explanation but she only got as far as 'unprotected sex' in her spiel before I raised up almighty and pointed an accusing finger in her face as I spat "Frat party gang bang!!!", turned on my heel and left her sobbing in shame.

I feel pretty good about my decision. Hit the Taco Bell drive-thru and then did some donuts in the Middle School parking lot to celebrate.

You gotta let a ho' be a ho'. That's what Bushwick Bill says anyway, and pretty much everything he says is true in the ghetto sense. It's something he and I have in common.

Thoughts?

p.s. I'm calling tomorrow to get tested, so unbunch your panties, Mom.[/quote] Quoted, cos I'm sure this will change or disappear REAL quick-like.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']

p.s. I'm calling tomorrow to get tested, so unbunch your panties, Mom.[/QUOTE]

have fun having them stick a swab up your peep

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Quoted, cos I'm sure this will change or disappear REAL quick-like.[/quote]
quoted b/c you spelled disappear wrong

you should use firefox!

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']have fun having them stick a swab up your peep[/QUOTE]

I'm not looking forward to it.

Luckily I don't THINK I have to worry.... but I'm being safe.

Sucks though. I hate going to the Dr.

Well at least now the two of you can go hiking/bike riding/canoeing like those trendy couples in the herpes medicine commercials.

[quote name='Hex']Well at least now the two of you can go hiking/bike riding/canoeing like those trendy couples in the herpes medicine commercials.[/QUOTE]

hahahahha... fuck

i always laugh at those too

[quote name='dopa345']If you're positive, you might as well go back to her. You got nothing more to lose.[/QUOTE]

well let's put it this way...

i've never been so happy that a girl tried to front on me and make me wait to get the goods

i believe it was Mssr Dogg who said.. "ain't no pussy good enough to get burnt while i'm up in it"

bravo, sir snoop... bravo

[quote name='Hex']Well at least now the two of you can go hiking/bike riding/canoeing like those trendy couples in the herpes medicine commercials.[/quote]"If *having herpes* is cool, then I'm Miles Davis."

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']"If *having herpes* is cool, then I'm Miles Davis."[/QUOTE]

no.. he said.. TRENDY

like iPods.. or school shootings

you know

*edit*

that's the only thing that could be worse and if she has this who knows what else she had

i better get the full schmear at the lab

[quote name='Hex']Well at least now the two of you can go hiking/bike riding/canoeing like those trendy couples in the herpes medicine commercials.[/quote]
:rofl::rofl:oh you.

edit: totally forgot to comment on the op, that really sucks dude, but like they said up there, have fun with a q-tip up ya pisshole. :D

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']That's the great thing about the women I date, they can't get herpes. That's one of the advantages of being post-menopausal.[/quote]

I was going to post something here, but what's the point now :lol:

Good luck, man. Though the way you wrote your post probably invited some wisecracking, I feel for you. I had unprotected sex with a girl who had herpes, although she did not know at the time. She wasn't a whore, either. It only takes one time.

She was understandably really torn up about it when she found out (after we had separated) and she was cool enough to tell me in person the day she found out. Luckily, I did not contract the disease, but until I got tested, I was scared shitless.

[quote name='PKRipp3r']I was REALLY starting to like her too... so much so that I wasn't too concerned about her mildly squirrley attitudes towards sex, and what she would do and/or wouldn't, when. In retrospect, sure... I was letting Sir Fuxalot get in the way of my logical train of straightforward thought but goddammit... why did it have to be filthy, god-forsaken HERPES?

Thoughts?

p.s. I'm calling tomorrow to get tested, so unbunch your panties, Mom.[/quote] you can still get herpes w/ a condom on FYI. also, its usually dormant so its not obvious if some1 your sleeping w/ has it. so unless you were expecting her to be a virgin or to have only slept w/ virgins; you shouldnt be too surprised. you expect her to have every1 tested except you? most women arent comfortable asking, which is why its your job to.;)

you want to stay STD free, simply get yourself tested and ask whoever your dating to get tested too. thats the only way. otherwise you just have to risk it.

oh and btw, its a good idea to wait at least 5 mins after some1 uses a public toilet before using it yourself, and when you do cover it thoroughly w/ toilet paper or a paper seat cover. nasties can live and move from the seat for about that long.

[quote name='Graystone']sure why the fuck not we've already got herpes.[/quote]

Sweet!
threesomesmiley.gif

[quote name='keithp']Man you really have to raise your standards on the women you date...[/QUOTE]

That's an ignorant statement. As I said in my post before, it only takes one sexual encounter with one person to get herpes. That doesn't make the girl (or guy) a slut.

[quote name='Matt Young']That's an ignorant statement. As I said in my post before, it only takes one sexual encounter with one person to get herpes. That doesn't make the girl (or guy) a slut.[/quote]

But, didn't PK kind of suggest the girl was a slut, when he said "you gotta let a ho' be a ho" in his OP.

[quote name='Matt Young']Yeah, but I figured he called her a ho because of the fact that she had herpes.[/quote]

Ah, crazy internet and the confusion it can cause. Point taken, good sir.

[quote name='Matt Young']
That's an ignorant statement. As I said in my post before, it only takes one sexual encounter with one person to get herpes. That doesn't make the girl (or guy) a slut.[/quote]

Yeah, but I figured he called her a ho because of the fact that she had herpes.

Then call the OP ignorant, not me. I just rolled with what the OP said the way the OP described it.

Have a nice day, you can drive-thru now. :whistle2:\"

[quote name='propeller_head']you can still get herpes w/ a condom on FYI. also, its usually dormant so its not obvious if some1 your sleeping w/ has it. so unless you were expecting her to be a virgin or to have only slept w/ virgins; you shouldnt be too surprised. you expect her to have every1 tested except you? most women arent comfortable asking, which is why its your job to.;)

you want to stay STD free, simply get yourself tested and ask whoever your dating to get tested too. thats the only way. otherwise you just have to risk it.

oh and btw, its a good idea to wait at least 5 mins after some1 uses a public toilet before using it yourself, and when you do cover it thoroughly w/ toilet paper or a paper seat cover. nasties can live and move from the seat for about that long.[/QUOTE]

This dude's gonna turn me into a germaphobe.

Never going to look at public toilets the same again.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']have fun having them stick a swab up your peep[/quote]

Better get your mouth swabbed, too. You can't have sex without oral. Or, can you?:whistle2:k

[quote name='propeller_head']
oh and btw, its a good idea to wait at least 5 mins after some1 uses a public toilet before using it yourself, and when you do cover it thoroughly w/ toilet paper or a paper seat cover. nasties can live and move from the seat for about that long.[/QUOTE]

Just piss on the toilet seat your urine has ammonia in it.

[quote name='shieryda']Better get your mouth swabbed, too. You can't have sex without oral. Or, can you?:whistle2:k[/quote]

There's two types and typically they don't jump.

[quote name='Matt Young']See, I knew you were going to say something like that.

I called your statement ignorant. I did not call you ignorant.[/QUOTE]

Let's argue semantics now? Pass. You know exactly what I meant.

I'm simply pointing out the OP calls the girl a ho and a bitch, so my STATEMENT (like that?) isn't ignorant. Then you say "but I figured he called her a ho because she had herpes"-?? WTF? It's ok to call a girl a ho if she has herpes, but my statement that he needs to stop hanging with ho's and bitches with herpes is somehow "ignorant"?...Maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time)...

Anyway, said my peace, I'm out...

Good luck OP!

[quote name='Hex']Well at least now the two of you can go hiking/bike riding/canoeing like those trendy couples in the herpes medicine commercials.[/QUOTE]

Haha First thing I thought!

[quote name='Graystone']Just piss on the toilet seat your urine has ammonia in it.[/QUOTE]Niggers do that at my school all the time. Not for that reason though.

[quote name='keithp']Let's argue semantics now? Pass. You know exactly what I meant.

I'm simply pointing out the OP calls the girl a ho and a bitch, so my STATEMENT (like that?) isn't ignorant. Then you say "but I figured he called her a ho because she had herpes"-?? WTF? It's ok to call a girl a ho if she has herpes, but my statement that he needs to stop hanging with ho's and bitches with herpes is somehow "ignorant"?...Maybe I'm missing something (wouldn't be the first time)...

Anyway, said my peace, I'm out...

Good luck OP![/QUOTE]

No, I didn't say it was okay for for him to call the girl a ho because she had herpes.

Regardless, we apparently have different views, but it seems that neither of us want to argue, so I guess that's that.

Besides, the OP is the one with the (potential) problem.

Your a fucking asshole but amuse me with your posts.
Honestly best of luck to you dude. Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

bread's done
Back