Mac Games ????

Brendan duggan

CAG Veteran
i just recently purchased a few macs (macbook , imac) and i was wondering if theyre are anygood mac games out ???

thanks

brendan duggan

[quote name='Brendan duggan']i just recently purchased a few macs (macbook , imac) and i was wondering if theyre are anygood mac games out ???

thanks

brendan duggan[/quote]

EA and Blizzard put most of their games out for Mac

Mac.... Games....?

Definitions of oxymoron on the Web:

• [SIZE=-1][SIZE=-1]
  • A phrase combining two contradictory terms. Oxymorons may be intentional or unintentional. The following speech from William Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet uses several oxymorons: Why, then, O brawling love! O loving hate! O anything, of nothing first create! O heavy lightness! serious vanity! ...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Macs are used by people who design magazine advestisements, independent art film directors, and CheapyD.

PCs are used by people with real work to do, pron surfers, and gamers.

Uhh... Mac gamers do exist. Some of us use Boot Camp as well ;)

To the OP: If your particular model Macs can handle it, you might want to look into Boot Camp, which allows you to run Windows on a separate partition. This is what I use on my Mac Pro. The only games I play in OS X itself these days are Blizzard ones (though there's not much I play on the PC side either).

Also, to add on to what n25philly said, Epic is also good about releasing Mac versions of their games, especially for their Unreal/Unreal Tournament games (I don't know if Gears of War is available for Mac).

bread's done
Back