MacHeist win 1 of 10 Limited Ed iPad 2 Contest need Twitter Acct.

sangredekrazy

CAGiversary!
http://macheist.com/theheist#tweetblast

This iPad looks sweet and I'd love to win one. Basically just need to make sure you follow @MacHeist and then tweet the little phrase they give you. you can enter once per day and they are giving away 10. yesterday (may 24th was the first day and they already announced that winner. Read the rules because it stated something about your tweets need to be 'unprotected' during the contest and that was a setting I had to change on my twitter account.

Good luck to all. Would love to see a CAG member (preferably me) win one of these!

Thanks for the post OP! Would start retweeting but my twitter isn't working. Isn't showing the main screen where it shows everyone's tweets :(.

Don't forget to tweet again today. yesterday they announced the winner at about 4pm central time so we'll see if they stick with that.

I don't use twitter or I'd enter. Heist is an awesome game though. I was so confused when the game "called" me for the first time...

I'm entered, thanks OP - I'd love to get my hands on an iPad2 after messing around with the one my brother just picked up!

bread's done
Back