Macho Man stopped the rapture with a flying elbow drop! OOOOOTT YEEAAAAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just won $100 on a $5 bet. That's assuming Shackleford was still 20-1. That's like two full tanks of gas.

It looks like he may have gotten pushed back to 27-1 if I read that right.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was hoping for a Macho Man Memorial OTT. Ooooh yeaaah.[/QUOTE]

Damn, I wish I thought of that. Oh well. At least the wrestling thread took care of that.

[quote name='Eviltude']I think I just won $100 on a $5 bet. That's assuming Shackleford was still 20-1. That's like two full tanks of gas.

It looks like he may have gotten pushed back to 27-1 if I read that right.[/QUOTE]

More like 1 1/2 tanks. :razz:

You wanna know what's really fun?
Moving two bedroom suites and an office worth of furniture in a Uhaul that smelled like third-world toilet.

So I'm debating on if I want to start LA Noire right now. Mainly as I'd hate to stop playing the Saboteur right when I'm in the middle of it.

One of my friends had a few people over last night, but it turns out they were all super Christian. The two guys that live there and myself ended up just poking fun at the rature and they got pissed, which just made it funnier.

If 13 Assassins is playing in your area and you're looking for an entertaining action movie, see it. It's really fuckin sweet.

Also, this OTT should have been called "Macho Man stopped the rapture with a flying elbow drop" or something along those lines. Change it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Ugamer_X']If 13 Assassins is playing in your area and you're looking for an entertaining action movie movie, see it. It's really fuckin sweet.

Also, this OTT should have been called "Macho Man stopped the rapture with a flying elbow drop" or something along those lines. Change it.[/QUOTE]

fuckin' a right.

[quote name='Maklershed']I'm loving LA Noire but I'm just awful at interviews and interrogations.[/QUOTE]Shifty eyes, doubt. Shifty eyes and you got clues to contradict them, lie.

[quote name='seanr1221']I hope Munch was able to wake up after our late night together.[/QUOTE]

I was. If you're bored, then you can help me get the rest of those co op achievements.

Very weird. Checked into my BB Reward Zone account for the first time in months and I some how became a Premiere Silver member even though I spent only like $1200 last year instead of the required $2500.

Family Guy Star Wars Episode VI premieres tonight. Normally I don't watch Family Guy but their Star Wars episodes are pretty good.

[quote name='Maklershed']Family Guy Star Wars Episode VI premieres tonight. Normally I don't watch Family Guy but their Star Wars episodes are pretty good.[/QUOTE]
It has it moments, but it's the weakest of the Laugh it up Fuzzball trilogy (IMHO).

They even break the forth wall kind of mock the fact that they had to make it and are kinda "phoning it in" during the episode.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']If 13 Assassins is playing in your area and you're looking for an entertaining action movie, see it. It's really fuckin sweet.

Also, this OTT should have been called "Macho Man stopped the rapture with a flying elbow drop" or something along those lines. Change it.[/QUOTE]

This is damn true. I think the democratic process has won out. All I will say is that it needs to be fucking epic.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']http://slickdeals.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2949459

Hey guys, I was just able to confirm this deal at my Target. $5 a 12-pack is solid.[/QUOTE]

I hate you guys so much.

My gf insisted on getting the Blue Moon variety pack at the beer store yesterday to try something new. I warned her she probably wouldn't like the seasonal flavors.

Surprise...she doesn't, but won't admit it.

:lol:

I know what my gf likes so every time we go to specialty beer/wine stores I try to pick stuff she likes. Last time she picked out a red wine that said it had "a hint of raspberries", but she doesn't like red wine. She drank a glass and two sips out of the bottle but maintained that she really liked it and she was "just tired". We stayed up until 1am that night when she had to go to work at 7am.

I picked up 2 cases of Sam Adams Summer Ale. It's not my favorite Sam Adams. But a bad Sam Adams is usually better than a lot of other stuff.

[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah she didn't even finish 1/4 of the honey moon summer ale. Then she let it get warm and dumped it down the drain.[/QUOTE]

More beer for you.

Too bad the target here doesn't sell booze.
[quote name='seanr1221']Yeah she didn't even finish 1/4 of the honey moon summer ale. Then she let it get warm and dumped it down the drain.[/QUOTE]Honey moon ale is good.

My favorite sam adams is the cream stout, but I've only seen those in mix packs. I went to a specialty beer store a couple weeks ago and bought a couple milk/cream stouts hoping for something similar and although they were good, it wasn't the same. I spent $28 on 6 12oz brews and a 1.5 pint IPA that day.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Also, this OTT should have been called "Macho Man stopped the rapture with a flying elbow drop" or something along those lines. Change it.[/QUOTE]

If you guys can come up with a good title, I guess i can change it. Not having grown up when he was popular though, I'm probably not the choice candidate.

[quote name='JStryke']If you guys can come up with a good title, I guess i can change it. Not having grown up when he was popular though, I'm probably not the choice candidate.[/QUOTE]
Um...
[quote name='Ugamer_X']

Finally went to Yardhouse for the first time. Overrated. I'll maybe go back in about a year when there isn't a 3 hour wait to get a beer on tap.

Hooray! Another cloudy, rainy day in PA. That makes about 140 out of the 150 or so days this year.

Spoilerish LA Noire question for those of you that are Detectives or higher. Don't click on this if you're in Traffic or lower.
So in the case with the murdered wife where the husband (the guy from Heros) and the child molestor were the suspects. Who was actually the killer? I picked the child molestor guy but in a little conversation you have with the chief in the diner he makes it sound like you picked the wrong guy but he's still really happy about getting the guy in jail anyway.

Morning, OTT.

Sorry, Mak...can't click on the spoiler. Im waiting for my copy to arrive from Go Hastings. :whistle2:(

In other weird news, I was talking to a friend of our family a few weeks ago about this whole rapture nonsense...turns out he had a heart attack and died on Saturday while hiking with his girlfriend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back