Macy's Kinect for Xbox 360 Sweepstakes [Daily Giveaway] *Update - Extended to 9/10

slickcaggamer

CAGiversary!
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks OP! Strange for Macy's to give away a 360/Kinect bundle, but free is free so I'll take it if I win.

Thanks again! Wish I had gotten in on this sooner though =(

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Thanks OP! Strange for Macy's to give away a 360/Kinect bundle, but free is free so I'll take it if I win.

Thanks again! Wish I had gotten in on this sooner though =([/QUOTE]

I think I heard somewhere that some Macy's stores will be demoing Kinect at some point in the future. I guess Microsoft partnered with them to show it off to a more general audience.

[quote name='louiedog']I think I heard somewhere that some Macy's stores will be demoing Kinect at some point in the future. I guess Microsoft partnered with them to show it off to a more general audience.[/QUOTE]

I guess that is plausible, but still strange. When I think Macy's(which I never do), I sure as Hell don't think Xbox 360, Kinect, or Microsoft 0.o

This might sound kinda stupid but the page doesn't load properly for me and I don't see an enter now option? awkward..:S

EDIT: never mind tried in firefox and it worked, thanks for posting :D

EDIT2: And then I find out it's in America only...:(

The link says something about entering to win a game called Glamorama for the Kinect, but not the actual 360 or Kinect device. Has it already changed?

http://social.macys.com/mstylelab/?cm_mmc=VanityUrl-_-mstylelab-_-n-_-n#/kinect/

That's the new link. Same thing but it actually ends on September 10th.

Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on August 12, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on September 10, 2010 (the "Sweepstakes Period"). All daily entries must be received by midnight ET each day with the final entry to be received by midnight ET on September 10, 2010. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor's computer is the official time keeping device for this Sweepstakes.

Sweet, when I saw this thread on the 26th I figured I'd already missed it. At least now I have a few more days to start entering.

bread's done
Back