Mad Catz 7.0 Univeral Screen $49.99 EB Games Online & B&M

ogreeley

CAGiversary!
Sorry if this is posted somewhere, but I couldn't belie the deal. I was at EB earlier today and one of the employees who knew mentioned they had a recent markdown on the Mad Cats 7.0 active matrix universal screen. I remember when these were $200.00 and now they are $50. I didn't really need one but couldn't pass on the price. I've seen these in action and they look really good (especially for $50). Again, if this is way old lock me up and flame me but I wanted to make sure my fellow CAGers got in on this.

Oh crap, I also just ordered a product called TV Everywhere and I think I can broadcast my satellite signal from another room to this screen with it. I'll have to test it out. It'll be great though watching the Mets next season outside with a cold beer on the porch. Really thinking about pulling the trigger on a second one. Hell. It’d make a great gift for somebody in the future if I don’t need it and they’ll think I dropped at least a Benjamin on it.

FYI I hunted down the resolution on this (For PC folks that might want to use this, etc).

480x234 resolution (madcatz marketing speak counts the red/green/blue individually for 1440x234 which makes no sense)

[quote name='Skelah']this will work on all systems correct?[/QUOTE]

Yep, or any device that has AV inputs. I saw 3 more at EB today. Tempted to buy another one though I can't think of a need for it at the moment.

Hey, I read on another thread that MadCatz was buy one get one half off in January. Damn, two of these for $75! Hope I can find a store that has them in then (hope they are still at that price!)

This is very tempting. I have an X360 (not bragging) and I could use the screen for my XBOX so that me and my sis can play Halo 2 online together in the same room. How bad would it be to play a first person shooter on it?

bread's done
Back