Mad Catz M.O.J.O Android console + 2nd controller - $159.99 + $10 shipping

Skizza306

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Not a mindblowing deal or anything, after you account for shipping it's basically just an extra controller for free versus the Amazon price, but if you're in the market for one of these Android microconsoles this is said to be the most powerful and flexible one on the block.  Runs the actual Google Play store (and any other app stores you'd like) rather than it's own gated market, can actually install the Ouya store as well, tons of high-quality emulators for consoles up to and including Dreamcast, and apparently works pretty well with OnLive too, and of course the Tegra 4 will handle most any Android game you can throw at it (it'll also let you access any Android games you've already paid for on Google Play, Amazon, etc. that are compatible without paying again unlike the Ouya/GameStick/etc.)  if you're into that sort of thing.  

The interface is said to be a little janky/unpolished on this model though as it's basically just stock Android being controlled by a controller.

The website seems to have a bad habit of defaulting back to the US but there's a little flag icon in the top right to swap over to CAD again.    

http://store.madcatz.com/platforms/mojo/Mad-Catz-M-O-J-O-and-Extra-C-T-R-L-supR-sup-Mobile-Gamepad-Bundle-Black.html

I placed an order tonight.  After it arrives and I've had some time to mess around with it I'll come back with some hands-on thoughts if anyone is interested or on the fence about it.  I was able to find a decent amount of information and reviews online before placing my order, but not a ton.  Certainly not as much info as the Ouya has floating around out there.  

bread's done
Back