Mad Catz Store Holiday Specials - Up to 50% off or B1G1! Ends 12/01 !

Not cool sir! The free stick would be the perfect gift for a family member but I don't wanna spend more money. :'( I've been wanting the SF4 R2 stick for a while now... WHAT TO DO?!?!?!? :whee:

I take it there's no way to mix and match? Would've loved to get a 360 and PS3 TE stick but the cart doesn't seem to let me.

dam this is a very good deal, but any chance the chun li stick will also be B1G1? would totally be down in getting them since thats the only TE i want -.-

wow I really don't need 2 arcade sticks, I already have a modified SE with TE and round 1 TE. If a sale for $75 on a TE alone, I would bite

[quote name='StarOcean']dam this is a very good deal, but any chance the chun li stick will also be B1G1? would totally be down in getting them since thats the only TE i want -.-[/QUOTE]

Nope. Sorry.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Do you guys not sell fightpads anymore Mark Man? Don't see them on the site.[/QUOTE]

Nope. Sorry. They're all gone.

[quote name='thegreek']Free shipping??[/QUOTE]

Nope. Sorry. 7.50 Ground is your cheapest option.

[quote name='Wavedash']No way to mix and match console sticks, Markman?[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It would be nice if we can mix and match them

So, if I buy a stick for 360, anyone willing to pay half for the second? Not looking to make money. Just want one for half price. :)

So are those Round 2 TE sticks considered the best for SSFIV? I see a lot of dropped names and mods and such, so I wanted to make sure.

[quote name='Koopler']Is there any difference between the Round 1 and Round 2 besides the art?[/QUOTE]

Nope, they are exactly the same.

If I could buy one PS3 stick and get one 360 stick free, that would be absolutely perfect! :hot:

Sweet deals all around, but I'll have to sleep on it.

[quote name='thegreek']I'd definitely buy 2 of those Chun li sticks!![/QUOTE]

Sorry the B1G1 won't apply to the Chun-Li sticks.

So what exactly is B1G1?

EDIT: Just looked. Only specific stuff? Well fender mustang + bass for 150 isnt too bad of a deal. the tritton 720s for 110 is a good price too.

Got all excited for a mix and match B1G1

Trying to log into my account on the site and I forgot my password. When I try to click on the forgot my password link, I'm getting a 404 error.

I forgot to add the 10% off :( Is their a way for them to applied it to my order if it hasn't been shipped yet? its in process. I can't cancel at all and they aren't open until Monday.

[quote name='Purkeynator']where did you get 10% off from?[/QUOTE]

you sign up for the newsletter and you will get a code in your email.

This is my first time buying from this site and I really Hope I can add the 10% off to my order even if its still in progress. Im going to contact them on monday when they open try if i can cancel it or have the code applied before they shipped my item

Well I got my password through trial and error. Got logged in and signed up for the newsletter and no email. Has anyone signed up for the newsletter today and gotten the email right away or same day?

[quote name='mike.m']Well I got my password through trial and error. Got logged in and signed up for the newsletter and no email. Has anyone signed up for the newsletter today and gotten the email right away or same day?[/QUOTE]

I did but I already order mines before I got the chance to use it. I will try to get a discounted price when they open on Monday. $142 is better then $157.

[quote name='JayFx2']I did but I already order mines before I got the chance to use it. I will try to get a discounted price when they open on Monday. $142 is better then $157.[/QUOTE]

You get the email instantly?

[quote name='food4me3389']check your spam or junk folder
thats where my coupon code was[/QUOTE]

no dice, msn shows emails in the junk folder so i know it isn't there

[quote name='frpilot']wish it included ssf4 stick. i would get an all black round 2 and a ssf4 stick.

Markman! can you do this?[/QUOTE]

Nope. This sale is what it is.

Sorry.

Also if you didn't input your code at the time of check out, tough luck. I'd reorder again. Our customer service/web team won't be back in the office until Monday.

[quote name='MarkMan']Nope. This sale is what it is.

Sorry.

Also if you didn't input your code at the time of check out, tough luck. I'd reorder again. Our customer service/web team won't be back in the office until Monday.[/QUOTE]

Is it possible for them to enter the code to the order if it hasn't been shipped yet? It would make it much easier instead on reordering it again. let me know, thanks

I'm pretty sure I'm going to jump in on the Fightsticks for the 360. Anybody interested in my other one (I only need 1).

EDIT: Bought them this morning. used the 10% coupon too! NICE. Now I just have to figure out what to do with the other one!

Last edited by a moderator:
I entered the code, but it's not applied at the checkout screen. It basically just mitigates the sales tax of $13.12 for me... Is it supposed to stack?

Just ordered my 8th and 9th ( I think? I lost count :p ) TE sticks :ps3: via this deal as well as a Rock Band 3 keyboard :ps3: that came with a free keyboard stand that retails at $30.

Total for this Order: $214.48 (after the 10% coupon, I can't believe I wasn't already on the mailing list)

Great deal again provided by Madcatz and MarkMan.

-FrankCastleAZ

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been contemplating getting a TE stick for too long. I grabbed 1 via the B1G1...thanks for the heads up on the 10% code...as that brought the 2 sticks down to $71.25 each. I got the original red ones for the 360...just kind of like the look of those more. This will be good for the PC too. Great Deal.

[quote name='jkam']I've been contemplating getting a TE stick for too long. I grabbed 1 via the B1G1...thanks for the heads up on the 10% code...as that brought the 2 sticks down to $71.25 each. I got the original red ones for the 360...just kind of like the look of those more. This will be good for the PC too. Great Deal.[/QUOTE]

So the code does stack? Why isn't it for me? =/

[quote name='elessar123']So the code does stack? Why isn't it for me? =/[/QUOTE]

I added to the cart and then the code...seemed to work without a hitch.

can you mix and match a round 1 and a round 2? when i add either a round 1 or a round 2, it automatically adds the same stick for free.

[quote name='frpilot']can you mix and match a round 1 and a round 2? when i add either a round 1 or a round 2, it automatically adds the same stick for free.[/QUOTE]

Nope

[quote name='jkam']I added to the cart and then the code...seemed to work without a hitch.[/QUOTE]

It's not working for me. I even cleared my cookies. I add to cart, enter code, and the $15 (10%) discount shows. I check out, and the discount disappears.

Mark?

bread's done
Back