Mad Men S2 on Blu-Ray $22.49 @ Amazon

Tempted, but I picked up S1 on Blu last Black Friday for $12.99 on Amazon so wondering if I should maybe hold out again. I just started watching it anyway so can wait a bit to pick up S2.

I've already seen it, but I'm tempted to pick it up since I own season 1 as well. I think I'll hold off till after the holiday sales though.

[quote name='lawdood']Tempted, but I picked up S1 on Blu last Black Friday for $12.99 on Amazon so wondering if I should maybe hold out again. I just started watching it anyway so can wait a bit to pick up S2.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure the amazon black friday deal was for $16.99. I also got it and recorded it in my DVD database at that price...

[quote name='soonerdoc']Pretty sure the amazon black friday deal was for $16.99. I also got it and recorded it in my DVD database at that price...[/QUOTE]

It was $12.99 for a time, of that I'm sure. I was planning on buying the DVD from CC for $14.99 thinking it was a great deal and then I saw that and jumped on it instantly being even cheaper than the DVD. There were quite a few DVD's and BD's fluctuating in price last BF, I remember The Bank Job being another.

Hopefully, we have something similar this year.

Great show and great prices on both seasons. I got them about a month and a half ago from the deepdiscount sale and watched them both already. Good picture quality too, sooo much better than the 3rd season which I have to watch on tv on a non hd channel.

[quote name='dburger']I've already seen it, but I'm tempted to pick it up since I own season 1 as well. I think I'll hold off till after the holiday sales though.[/QUOTE]

Same boat. Just finished watching it about a week ago but I really do like this show.

[quote name='farfus']Ive got s1 wish listed , gonna wait for a good deal, just regular dvd...[/QUOTE]

Each season is $19 this week at Target.

bread's done
Back