Mad TV R&B video "hardcore gamer" -- shoutout to "this dude named Wombat"

Dont think the xbox was dead, they just probably didnt plug in a av cord. (cant really tell the other corner)
Rasist guy in texas (kkk dude) had me lol.

MAD TV has used other peoples ideas and jokes before. Whatever, I don't watch them and judging buy the 1st episode of SNL I doubt I will be watching them either.

[quote name='Wombat']its been joystiq'd with credit to Cheapy, and does this mean I'm famous now?[/QUOTE]
It means the WLA has finally succeeded ;)

[quote name='Wombat']its been joystiq'd with credit to Cheapy, and does this mean I'm famous now?[/QUOTE]

Then I guess that comment left by "Wombat" on Joystiq was you? ;) Kotaku posted those videos (both the MadTV and Tripod) last week and I couldn't believe it when the MadTV sketch sent a shout out to Wombat.

[quote name='lebowsky']Then I guess that comment left by "Wombat" on Joystiq was you? ;) Kotaku posted those videos (both the MadTV and Tripod) last week and I couldn't believe it when the MadTV sketch sent a shout out to Wombat.[/QUOTE]
They weren't talking about our Wombat, were they?

Is my platonic love for all things Wombat great enough for me to stomach even the shortest of clips from Mad TV? That's the dilemma of the day for me.

[quote name='shipwreck']Is my platonic love for all things Wombat great enough for me to stomach even the shortest of clips from Mad TV? That's the dilemma of the day for me.[/quote]

Yeah, it wasn't the easiest thing for me to do. But it's worth it, I'd say. It made me chuckle to see this supposed "Wombat." :D

bread's done
Back