Madcatz BlazBlue CS TE fight stick contest.

[quote name='DeepFriedAsian']Thanks for the heads up!
Also, thanks for telling us about it at the risk of lowering your own chances :D[/QUOTE]

I come here all the time and find out about free stuff and contests. It is only right that I return the favor. Besides, I'm not going to win any way, but hopefully someone from CAG does.

[quote name='DeepFriedAsian']Thanks for the heads up!
Also, thanks for telling us about it at the risk of lowering your own chances :D[/QUOTE]
It's all about karma :)

On to the main subject: thanks OP

Horrible odds of winning, but that's never stopped me from entering a contest before. :p

Thanks for the heads up, OP.

[quote name='RAY16']Horrible odds of winning, but that's never stopped me from entering a contest before. :p

Thanks for the heads up, OP.[/QUOTE]

Do you enter the millions of dollars giveaways through lottery tickets?

I don't. The odds are almost completely against me, like they are here, but this isn't a 1 in a 100 million chance. I would probably be better off keeping the $10 a week I would spend on them. XD

[quote name='Torazo']Do you enter the millions of dollars giveaways through lottery tickets?

I don't. The odds are almost completely against me, like they are here, but this isn't a 1 in a 100 million chance. I would probably be better off keeping the $10 a week I would spend on them. XD[/QUOTE]

Well, I don't enter those. But I have entered plenty of contests run by large companies like Microsoft or whatever where you're up against several thousand people.

[quote name='RAY16']Well, I don't enter those. But I have entered plenty of contests run by large companies like Microsoft or whatever where you're up against several thousand people.[/QUOTE]

At least your odds with those ones and these ones are better than the odds of getting struck by a lightning bolt! XD

This would be nice, as I was just looking at the X-Arcade (which now supports Xbox 360), but rather than spend $110 on that I'd much rather get something like this for free. Thanks OP. Keep hope alive. I've won several contests, including a GameStop run one that sent me to NYC, from Cali.

Yeah, thanks OP!

[quote name='meatwad3000']Thanks OP entered![/QUOTE]

Saw your Master Ninja gamerpic, very nice man. :applause: One day I'll have that too, hopefully ;)

bread's done
Back