MadCatz SF4 TE Fightstick

kabuki man

CAG Veteran
I'm looking for a deal on one of the TE fightsticks that mad catz makes. The cheapest i've seen is one from an outside seller on amazon for $109. I've heard on forums that there are sales going around that make them $99. I'm willing to buy the SF4 TE, the SSF4 TE, or even the Marvel vs Capcom 2 TE stick. Basically i'll get the cheapest i can find, I just really want a new stick since my Hori EX2 died on me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know i should be able to find the older SF4 TE stick cheaper somewhere, but i can't seem to find the deals.

capcom is coming out with a bundle with ssf4 and a stick. Not sure which one yet they said they're revealing it this week.

Gamestop has MvC2 TE stick for $99. Check the General Fight Stick thread in the general gaming forums for more infos on stick sales.

GS bumped the Marvel sticks back up to $139.99 weeks ago. As for the TE stick, I can't find anything out there right now for that price.

[quote name='Electro']capcom is coming out with a bundle with ssf4 and a stick. Not sure which one yet they said they're revealing it this week.[/QUOTE]

Where did you hear this? I'll return my TE Round 2 if this is legit.

bread's done
Back