MadCatz SFxTekken Arcade Sticks HALF OFF!

Georgious

CAGiversary!
Normally $160, Gamestop is pushing out the last inventory for freakin $80 NEW.

I literally just cut out from work for half an hour so I could go pick one up. This price is absolutely insane, especially considering all the parts are Sanwa, and the stick is generally considered excellent.

PS3

Haven't made a random find like this in years. Enjoy!

Damn. Well I blame the terrible search function then, since I looked. Ah well, no good deed goes unpunished.

[quote name='Georgious']Damn. Well I blame the terrible search function then, since I looked. Ah well, no good deed goes unpunished.[/QUOTE]

Liar, impossible you didn't see it or searched for it. Why people always tell the same lie?
I do thank you for the share & effort!! I got mine today too :cool:

The site has 2 search fields. Did you use the big obvious one at the top of the page or the smaller much less obvious one about 3 lines down from that? I'll bet you most people that can't find things when they search used the former instead of the latter and that is why they fail. Hopefully this tip will help you (and anyone else that might read this) so you can get better results in future. Don't feel bad you are not alone.

[quote name='Chrono Gear']The site has 2 search fields. Did you use the big obvious one at the top of the page or the smaller much less obvious one about 3 lines down from that? I'll bet you most people that can't find things when they search used the former instead of the latter and that is why they fail. Hopefully this tip will help you (and anyone else that might read this) so you can get better results in future. Don't feel bad you are not alone.[/QUOTE]

Ha, thanks man. I'll check that out.

Also - used the stick quite a bit yesterday. My previous main stick is a modded HRAP SA - this stick is much quieter and a bit bigger which helps fix balance and sliding issues. And I got the Hori stick for $80 used on craigslist, same price as SFxT new for this deal. Huge fan!

bread's done
Back