Madcatz Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition Fightstick $99.99 - Amazon DotD

Definitely the best price on this. This even beats the Frys deal back in August, since most people don't have to pay tax or shipping on Amazon.

If you're serious about your fighting games, this is THE stick to get.

Geez, I didn't even know I had a $20 credit from getting mw2 plus I used my discover card. Got this for 69.99, with prime.

:O Glad I checked CAG

Thanks!:D:D

Finally time to cave and get one for my 360. Too bad I can't use both my PS3 one and the new one on the same console :( ah well, friends are stuck with pads :D

Gameshark store has it for the same price and you can add 10% off if you sign up for their newsletter but they charge shipping ($7.50)....

Don't forget, qualifies for 10.00 off if you use a discover card! 89.99 bucks is an awesome deal on this stick. I LOVE my PS3 one.

[quote name='solidus_00']Ooooo..tempting. Question for the peanut gallery. Should just go ahead and get this or buy a non TE and mod it?[/QUOTE]

buy the te. by the time you upgrade the se to with all the parts, it will end up costing you more than the te. the te case is also much heavier and higher quality. i bought one months ago at $120 and thought that was a good deal. this current deal is amazing. buy one now!

[quote name='Wallenstein']In for one. Thanks OP.

This is my first experience with an arcade stick, so fingers crossed that I can adapt to it.[/QUOTE]

it was my first experience with a stick too. i adapted quickly. i now wonder how i ever used a pad.

[quote name='silent h3ro']How do these sticks compare to the new PS3 Real Arcade Pro sticks? Those are $10 cheaper and the reviews say they also have full Sanwa parts.[/QUOTE]

No difference other than the case. The stick and buttons are the same and should perform the same.

[quote name='Aznmnky']No difference other than the case. The stick and buttons are the same and should perform the same.[/QUOTE]Great I know which one I will get then. :bouncy:

[quote name='jubeininja69']i'll wait until it hit $20 cheaper. quote me on that.[/QUOTE]

I think the 360 version will, but the PS3 version seems to sell better based on some casual observations. I've got my fighting games on the PS3, and my racing games on my 360.

The button layout is different; note that the hrap tails down, and the TE tails up. TE also has lit turbo lights and a storage compartment for the cord.

I'm not sure about the guts.

In for 1 X360 TE stick even though all my fighting games are on PS3.
Took me 3 hours to decide.. =[
I bought X360 because it works on PC better and only x360 stick works with Cthulhu mod (makes it PS3 compatible)
PS3 version does NOT work on PC flawlessly and does not have the Cthulhu mod.

Picked up a 360 TE stick for $75 after $5 Uncharted and $20 Modern Warfare 2 credit. Super Street Fighter 4 can't come soon enough!

[quote name='Zmonkay']Finally time to cave and get one for my 360. Too bad I can't use both my PS3 one and the new one on the same console :( ah well, friends are stuck with pads :D[/QUOTE]

Real friends bring their own arcade sticks....

Wow. I was literally just talking to my wife earlier today about how this was all I wanted for Christmas, but I'd wait until I could find a deal on it. With her Discover card, it was $96.56 shipped via Prime. I love my wife. Perfect for the copy of Street Fighter sitting on my shelf, MVC 2 and the copy of Soul Caliber I just ordered.

bread's done
Back