MadCatz Xbox 360 SFIV SE FightStick in stock @ NewEgg

Have the quality issues been addressed for a somewhat expensive joystick? I'm referring to the loose metal washer and other issues such as buttons that stop registering hits.

Also, I currently have the Soul Calibur 4 joystick, would that be fine to use with SF 4? Any input is appreciated, thanks.

[quote name='kraid']Have the quality issues been addressed for a somewhat expensive joystick? I'm referring to the loose metal washer and other issues such as buttons that stop registering hits.

Also, I currently have the Soul Calibur 4 joystick, would that be fine to use with SF 4? Any input is appreciated, thanks.[/quote]

A lot of it comes down to what you are comfortable with using. There are some high-level SFIV players who use stock xbox pads :whistle2:#

My advice in your case would be to only purchase an SE stick if you plan to mod it. The SC4 stick is tough to mod, while the SE stick is easy. I don't think a stock SE stick would be enough of an upgrade (if any at all) over your current stick.

[quote name='Import']Other stores are getting these in and my 2 week pre-order from buy.com is still not fulfilled

fucking bullshit[/quote]

Yea, how dare they ship sticks anywhere else but buy.com!

[quote name='silentspork']Yea, how dare they ship sticks anywhere else but buy.com![/QUOTE]

My sediments exactly

The only reason to buy this stick is to mod it with better parts. I know a few people who have the FightStick and the majority of them have had the joystick fail on them.

If you can find the FightStick at regular price and some sanwa parts at a good price...after modding, the FightStick is cheaper than the TE stick.

That's what I'm doing...only I'm going to add in a universal PCB in there too and have my stick work for most systems.

bread's done
Back