Madden 07 Gamestop/EB Trade-In Deal?

jimbo12457

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
I know past years theyve done trade 5 games get Madden for free or something similar, does anyone know if theyll have it again this year? Did they have it last year with 06?

Thanks

I have no idea about this year, but last year my EB had that offer. If a game you traded in was under 10 dollars it was bumped up to 10. They acutally took two sports games (one being NBA Live '05) that was worth 2 bucks and bumped it up. Not a bad deal if your EB will take old sports games. Unfortunately this store was shutdown :cry:

Ok well hopefully they do it again, that would be alot cheaper then $50 on outpost

[quote name='ncllb33']I have no idea about this year, but last year my EB had that offer. If a game you traded in was under 10 dollars it was bumped up to 10. They acutally took two sports games (one being NBA Live '05) that was worth 2 bucks and bumped it up. Not a bad deal if your EB will take old sports games. Unfortunately this store was shutdown :cry:[/quote]

Ya, I think I mentioned it on another post. I believe they have a deal where you can trade in NCAA football 07 and get 30 bucks towards Madden. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for but ya.

[quote name='ch3zyp00fs']Ya, I think I mentioned it on another post. I believe they have a deal where you can trade in NCAA football 07 and get 30 bucks towards Madden. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for but ya.[/quote]

That would be helpful if I had NCAA lol

Thanks though, might be useful to some

pretty sure this should be in the deal discussion forum, not this one.

edit: or, perhaps, the "request a deal" section.

That NCAA trade in is a terrible deal. My brother bought NCAA the other day and they told him about the trade in deal and he was like WTF I just bought this game for $60 and you want to give me $30 to trade it in for Madden?

Trade in deal is great for me. I bought the PSP version for $39.99. I can play it up till Sept. 1st, trade it in for $30 credit towards Madden... making my current NCAA '07 a cheap month and a half rental.

-Exude

bread's done
Back