Madden 08 deals?

ssbdominator

CAG Veteran
Anybody know any deals for preordering Madden 08? The only one i've found so far is circuitcity.com throwing in a 25$ gift card to fansedge.com when you preorder it for the wii

[quote name='geniusboy91']There's a "Request a Deal" forum where people would be more likely to help you.[/quote]

good call :roll:

[quote name='geniusboy91']There's a "Request a Deal" forum where people would be more likely to help you.[/QUOTE]

Wow, a new guy who can read the forum subtitles.

A rare breed, indeed.

Circuitcity.com has $25 FansEdge.com gift card with purchase

Link

I thought somebody had $10 off also, but can't to seem and find the deal.

if you preorder it at gs get them to throw in some free crap like a transformers poster or watever they got. go to gs.com and search for 'bonus'

bb.com has $10 off another game that you purchase on the saem receipt. a good deal if you purchase madden, halo 3, and 1600 pts. card (from the halo 3 deal)

[quote name='koltz']Circuitcity.com has $25 FansEdge.com gift card with purchase

Link

I thought somebody had $10 off also, but can't to seem and find the deal.[/quote]Has anyone pre-ordered from CC.com?? If so, do you get it on the release date or do they send it on the release date?

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']The best deal is probably buying Madden '07 for $15, cause it's the same game![/quote]

Madden 08 seems to be a big step up for current gen this year. You don't really want them to reinvent the wheel with each iteration, do you?

[quote name='primetime']Madden 08 seems to be a big step up for current gen this year. You don't really want them to reinvent the wheel with each iteration, do you?[/quote]No but I'd like something better for my $60 than what ammounts to a roster update (but still incorrect) and a new thumbstick blocking mechanic or whatever the flavor of the week is in football games this year.

[quote name='jhaymond1']Has anyone pre-ordered from CC.com?? If so, do you get it on the release date or do they send it on the release date?[/quote]
Depends, I have had both, it I think depends on when in line you order.

[quote name='Standinero']Is michael vick included in this years roster?[/quote]There is, but they didn't have time to finish the pitbull training mini game.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']No but I'd like something better for my $60 than what ammounts to a roster update (but still incorrect) and a new thumbstick blocking mechanic or whatever the flavor of the week is in football games this year.[/QUOTE]
Must not be die-hard football fan. The roster updates ALONE would make me buy the game, and no matter what, I still play with the same team anyway..

[quote name='jhaymond1']Must not be die-hard football fan. The roster updates ALONE would make me buy the game, and no matter what, I still play with the same team anyway..[/quote]

this is how i feel/felt about my wwe/wwf games...;):cool:

i honestly think madden games are like cigarettes. hella gross and i try not to dwell why millions of people think its soooooooo cool

Buy last years version for 10 bucks. Its almost always the same game. They fix the previous years biggest AI busts, then break something else that was already fine to keep the player base buying madden year after year.

[quote name='jhaymond1']Must not be die-hard football fan. The roster updates ALONE would make me buy the game, and no matter what, I still play with the same team anyway..[/quote]You don't mind paying $60 for a roster update? Something that, with the online marketplaces, could be downloaded for say $5?

I love football (Go Pokes and Go RAMS!) but I don't like getting screwed by EA.

bread's done
Back