Madden 10 360 for sale/trade! Want Wolfenstein or.... Only two days old brand new

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
Hey guys i got lots of rep on here, gametz, tgn, and over 300 on ebay. Im good for my word.

I have Madden 10 for sale, i got 1000 on it in 2 days, and while i like football, i have WAYYY to many games to play.

So since i just paid 64 bucks or so after tax a few days ago,
ill go ahead and throw out $50 shipped first class mail with confirmation.

Offers are welcome, I can ship same day. And upgrade to priority for a $1.50 more. I accept paypal but will accept others too.

There are very little games i trade for, but i guess a few that could be part of a trade are Prototype, Gears 2, Red Faction Guerrilla, Wolverine Origins.

Later playas, keep getting your game on. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='JohnDoeHoe']http://www.amazon.com/Madden-NFL-10-Xbox-360/dp/B001UU1WTC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1250493439&sr=8-1

Yeaa, nice one. Order it by 8/17 and get a $10 giftcard!! $54.99 and free shipping!
Hmmm... I go with Amazon. Who the hell cares when or where you bought something, you should've bought at amazon obviously.[/QUOTE]

And who gives a shit what you think? Stop thread crapping like an asshole. If he wants to sell it for $55, let him. There are plenty of people out there who might buy it.

i dont think it was thread crapping, THIS IS CHEAP ASS GAMERS...if there is a better deal out there...I would like to know about it....and 55 is a bit steep i think, gamestop, WHICH I KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE TRADING IN is 54.99 with an edge card bring down cheaper, not including discounts and other stuff you may get.....

[quote name='Assau1tedCracka']i dont think it was thread crapping, THIS IS CHEAP ASS GAMERS...if there is a better deal out there...I would like to know about it....and 55 is a bit steep i think, gamestop, WHICH I KNOW PEOPLE WILL BE TRADING IN is 54.99 with an edge card bring down cheaper, not including discounts and other stuff you may get.....[/QUOTE]

It was thread crapping. This is the trading section, not the game deals section. Also, the way he went about doing it was in a completely dickish way.

bread's done
Back