Madden 10 360 FT/FS Looking for a quick Sale/Trade

Outinthedark

CAGiversary!
Feedback
132 (100%)
Not interested in many games at the moment. Plate is pretty much full w/ plenty of great games though I will most definitely only entertain newer 360 releases offers if I decide on a trade.

Game is in great condition. It's only been a couple of weeks in my 360.

Sale > Trade at the moment.

Please send me a PM or reply here. Looking for a quick transaction.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LilPaintballer']cml?[/QUOTE]

Didn't see anything but your offer on GTZ was embarrassing...not trading Madden 10 for Mirror's Edge... :D

[quote name='Outinthedark']Didn't see anything but your offer on GTZ was embarrassing...not trading Madden 10 for Mirror's Edge... :D[/QUOTE]
HAHA, I always offer trades like that, sometimes they work out. Others...they dont.

Could sell it on Gamestaq.com for more than that. I'd rather fend w/ eBay or Craigslist pervs and be able to get more than that Don. Would love to trade it ideally.

Thats cool. I only KINDA want the game lol Moreso for my nephew tho, il go up to $40

and all i have thats semi recent that i would trade is:
Fight Night Round 4
Call of Duty World at War
Resident Evil 5

I'll shoot you a PM. I actually picked up another copy of Madden for someone that wanted it only to have him turn around and buy it from Amazon the same day I paid for this one.

[quote name='neudog']CML, thanks:D[/QUOTE]

You and I are alike...Target Clearance whores...don't see much that I have not played already [or seen on Clearance :D]

bread's done
Back