Madden 10 / NCAA 10 Price Drop? ($30: 360,PS3)

SaveFarris

CAGiversary!
Long time lurker, 1st time post-starter.

Just got back from Best Buy and they appear to have marked down the regular price of Madden 10 and NCAA Football 10 to $29.99.
360 Madden
PS3 Madden
360 NCAA
PS3 NCAA

Amazon also appears to have matched on Madden, though they haven't dropped the price on NCAA yet.

Hadn't seen this posted on the boards yet and wanted to let CAGers know who have been waiting for these titles to make their inevitable previous-version drop before buying.

i used to love playing NCAA football on the gamecube back in 2003... could never really get into the ps2 verisons ..

I still remember playing 2003 new years eve till like 6 in the morning with everyone over here

Man i really miss playing the CUBE

Downloading the NCAA 11 demo now! If it's as good as people have been saying I will have no use to repurchase 10. I buy both every year unfortunately.. Yes I'm that guy haha

Plus with the new versions so close, meh Best Buy these should be 19.99 I would rather put $30 towards the new version I got last years for $35 on release day at that computer store.

I also loved the 2003 version on Gamecube. The 2004 version on PS2 was sweet as well. I ended up getting NCAA 2005 (was horrible with the composure) and later 2008 (first PS3 game, not impressed) and have never had as much fun as I did on those older ones.

These will be around $10 by year's end...maybe sooner if you can snag one on ebay. Anything above $15 for a sports game that is released annually is too much IMO.

[quote name='emeraldgsl']These will be around $10 by year's end...maybe sooner if you can snag one on ebay. Anything above $15 for a sports game that is released annually is too much IMO.[/QUOTE]

Unless of course, you know..you love the sport and play it all threw the season and spend hours upon hours playing it online and offline.

If you live in your parents cellar and are unemployed that is.

bread's done
Back