Madden 10 or NHL 10???

BennyWii

CAGiversary!
Ok i need your help internet, heres my problem:
I have never played a next gen NHL or NFL game, of the two which one should i get. I don't have too much knowledge of hockey, I know alot more about football.
Help me! (and please no fan boying of sports, i want to know based on gameplay and overall fun level.) thanks!

I would just go with the 09 versions of each. Sports games tend to have subtle improvements. If you haven't played any next gen sports titles yet , then pick up both 09 titles for the price of one '10 title ya know.

NHL. Best sports game sim for its respective sport period.

And OP, stop making the same fucking thread in multiple sections

[quote name='lolwut?']NHL. Best sports game sim for its respective sport period.

And OP, stop making the same fucking thread in multiple sections[/QUOTE]

+1

I would rank sports games as follows:

NHL
Fifa
Madden

Then again, I'm a Madden hater. I haven't been a fan of the series since 2004 or so...

But NHL has won a ton of recent awards for sports game of the year. It's amazing...

I dig the new madden how the revamped the whole tackling system and i love fighting for those last one or two yards. NHL 10 is similar to its 09 counterpart because, 09 was rated one of the best sports games of all times, 10 includes subtle improvements because EA didnt want to mess up what was already so good. I have all four of the games personally, madden 10, but im a football fan. However, not being a big hockey fan i can pick up and play nhl 10 whenever i want. Both solid sport games

I would go the NHL series. NHL 09 is great. Haven't played 10 yet. I get bored quickly of the Madden series. That is probably because I play it every year though and haven't played an NHL game for quite some time.

bread's done
Back