Madden 11 CAG League - Signup's Open - Week 9 + Salary & FA Bidding

My bad, I hadn't realized that advance time on the weekend was moved up a night. Of course, you could've said something when you asked when we were playing, and I told you "Sunday evening" ;)

[quote name='Blk_Panther09']Hey Jinchuriki, my friend wants to join the league as the Pats.

His PSN is Driftking05[/QUOTE]

i already sent him an invite

[quote name='madcatz1999']My bad, I hadn't realized that advance time on the weekend was moved up a night. Of course, you could've said something when you asked when we were playing, and I told you "Sunday evening" ;)[/QUOTE]

you know i advance it Sat and Wed midnights, i gave you extra time.
Im thinking of going to 1 per week since most of the match ups are being advanced.

At the same time i saw both of you online at the same time, i dont know why you dint play him.

;)
idk if i go back to 1 gm per week some people will still lag it and miss games, i would doubt it one bit.

[quote name='Jinchuriki']you know i advance it Sat and Wed midnights, i gave you extra time.
Im thinking of going to 1 per week since most of the match ups are being advanced.

At the same time i saw both of you online at the same time, i dont know why you dint play him.

;)
idk if i go back to 1 gm per week some people will still lag it and miss games, i would doubt it one bit.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking all week that it was Sun 'night that it was advanced. No problem, though, I'm certainly not blaming anyone other than myself.

Just because I'm online doesn't mean I can play at that moment. Saturday, I was out of town, on a satellite internet connection. You can't play Madden on a satellite internet connection. I didn't think it'd be a problem, as we were planning to play Sunday, and I was mistaken about the advance time. I'll be more careful in the future.

I don't mind the 2-a-week schedule. Weekends are usually a bit busy for me, but I can always make time.

Does any one know fembot666, i play him this week, hes been out for 8 days... looks like my game will get simmed. I sent him msg on cag and psn, still no reply. I hope hes ok.

Dolphins owner - Sennico I think- we have a game this week. Please post when you're available.

Jinchuriki - if you know his psn or CAG name, could you let me know so I can message him directly? I didn't see it in the OP. If I'm just overlooking it somewhere, my apologies.

[quote name='Jinchuriki']Does any one know fembot666, i play him this week, hes been out for 8 days... looks like my game will get simmed. I sent him msg on cag and psn, still no reply. I hope hes ok.[/QUOTE]

You need to remove fembot. I couldn't schedule my game with him the other week and he never responded to PM's or PSN friends request.

Btw, I left the league because I had trouble arranging games with people and I knew I was going to be out of town for a week and would miss 2 or 3 simmed weeks. I may jump back in later if there is a spot available and y'all don't mind.

[quote name='Midguy']You need to remove fembot. I couldn't schedule my game with him the other week and he never responded to PM's or PSN friends request.

Btw, I left the league because I had trouble arranging games with people and I knew I was going to be out of town for a week and would miss 2 or 3 simmed weeks. I may jump back in later if there is a spot available and y'all don't mind.[/QUOTE]

sure, since there are poeple now i think ill be going to 1 game per week.

Im down for 2 per week but there is about 20 ppl on the league that 2 games per week was too fast. I feel bad for those that i simmed and where going to play a day after the due date.

Yeah i will boot fembot, he went MIA with out letting others know, atleast you did. Maybe they cut fembots internet, who knows.

My mind is made 1 per week, or course i will txt mofos to play scheduled games and i will also ask them if they dont mind me simming if they dont show up

if PSN had voice chat this would work much smoothly... fucken sony
i can just invite you people and verbally tell you to play your damn games.

OK. Michael Gibson

The Titans released D. Nickey
The Titans released T. Kropog
The Titans released F. Velasco
The Titans released M. Otto
The Titans released L. Blount
The Titans released T. Hill
The Titans released J. McCourty
The Titans released A. Verner

Signed:
Orlando Pace
Chester Pitts
Mike Goff
Justin Fargas
Shane Olivea
Melvin Fowler
Leonard Little
Ken Lucas
Mike Brown
Mike McKenzie
Deshea Townsend
Paul Spicer
Hunter Smith

he can keep 5 or gets booted by Sunday night

whats the problem? seems like every team has released half of their teams to get a starting bench but me
i know more than just that guy has more than 5 so why boot him if he's just following what the commish has done?

[quote name='disruptor108']When is the league advancing? Tonight?[/QUOTE]
only got 4-5 free agents. But i did get the best of the bunch...

Yes, i dont see fembot666 replying, but he was on about 30 hours ago, ill advance tonight. I see a couple of laggers so ill just fucking sim it. They dont reply to my text messages

[quote name='melokeith']Dolphins owner - Sennico I think- we have a game this week. Please post when you're available.

Jinchuriki - if you know his psn or CAG name, could you let me know so I can message him directly? I didn't see it in the OP. If I'm just overlooking it somewhere, my apologies.[/QUOTE]

reposting b/c I'm lazy... I've sent sennico2k8 a psn buddy request - no response all week - is he on CAG?

[quote name='melokeith']reposting b/c I'm lazy... I've sent sennico2k8 a psn buddy request - no response all week - is he on CAG?[/QUOTE]

aight im gonna try to msg him. i think hes on saturdays.

Yes i can open it up but you guys better play your games, if you start avoiding games i will boot you. Let me post an image of the current standings. because some teams have bad records.

Send me you psn id or msg me on psn.
Skadoo92 gets first pick
D1wrestler07 second pick

AFC East

New England Patriots (DRIFTKING05) 4-4
Miami Dolphins (sennico2k8) 3-5
New York Jets 3-5
Buffalo Bills 0-8

AFC North Team
Baltimore Ravens (cusemanKeith) 5-3
Cleveland Browns 4-4
Pittsburgh Steelers (jbates85) 4-4
Cincinnati Bengals 3-5
AFC South Team

Indianapolis Colts (ByeDesign) 6-2
Tennessee Titans 3-5
Houston Texans (robbyg08) 3-5
Jacksonville Jaguars 2-6

AFC West Team

San Diego Chargers 7-2
Denver Broncos (shockster28) 5-3
Oakland Raiders 4-5
Kansas City Chiefs 2-6

NFC East Team

Dallas Cowboys (JR111737) 7-1
Philadelphia Eagles (davidb69) 4-4
New York Giants (dbeans) 4-4
Washington Redskins (xxBAMxx-) 4-4

NFC North Team

Green Bay Packers (Ch1d0r1_666) 9-0
Chicago Bears (disruptor108) 5-3
Minnesota Vikings (jmorris1996) 4-4
Detroit Lions (loganbucky) 2-6

NFC South Team

New Orleans Saints (Blk_Panther09) 9-0
Atlanta Falcons (mdam0re) 6-2
Carolina Panthers (madcatz1999) 5-3
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Buckethead32) 0-8

NFC West Team

San Francisco 49ers (killuminatti650) 5-3
Arizona Cardinals 3-5
Seattle Seahawks 3-5
St. Louis Rams 2-6

hes on often, i have him on my buddy list. Good thing well if you dont have him by saturday msg me. Ill try to msg him today.

Disruptor, what time do you usually game?

[quote name='disruptor108']Usually sometime between 10pm and 2am EDT.[/QUOTE]

well you and him seem to be online most of the time.
I msged you when you wereplaying that psn life/sims game, but you never replied.
Jmorris also msged you, i dont know if you replied or not.

Anyhow it looks like both of you are online often. I still dont know why you havent played each other.

Haven't heard anything from Buckethead32 since I sent him a PSN message/friend request a couple of days ago. Hopefully, we'll get in touch tonight or tomorrow morning -- don't know how much I'll be around tomorrow evening. Also, is buckethead his CAG ID? Did a search, but don't see any evidence that it is. It'd be nice to have those listed too in the first post, like SEH did.

Also, does this advance Saturday night at midnight or Sunday night at midnight? I originally thought it was Sunday, but you had it as Saturday...now it says Sunday?

I dont think buckethead has a cag id, from what ive seen he usually plays his games till saturday. Everytime hes played the pc, he does it on sat.

Sunday, after sunday night football is over ill advance. Or if you need till monday morning let me know, but i doubt any one will.

madcatz and I tried 5 times or more to play our game last night - we got through the 1st quarter the first time before the connection dropped. We kept trying, even taking turns hosting and everytime it dropped us somewhere early in the 1st quarter. I think we both remained connected even after the drops. Anybody else experience this? We'll try again tonight or this weekend. Just weird that it let us start and play for a few minutes only to crap out later.

The front post should probably be updated with the changes that you've made. The accelerated clock looks like it's turned off, and difficulty got changed to All-Madden.

Also, are you going to do anything about the people that are quitting vs. the CPU repeatedly? I mean, I've had just as many connection problems as the next guy, but when someone starts a game vs. the CPU 7 times, and then wins by 1 point, it looks suspicious. Especially when it happens again the next week.

[quote name='madcatz1999']Also, are you going to do anything about the people that are quitting vs. the CPU repeatedly? I mean, I've had just as many connection problems as the next guy, but when someone starts a game vs. the CPU 7 times, and then wins by 1 point, it looks suspicious. Especially when it happens again the next week.[/QUOTE]

Yes its in all madden, because the last setting was too easy. And ive noticed that accelerated clock is the latest stupid feature added on online games so i turned it off.

And if people want to quit vs the computer, they should have the right to. Its in all madden, so if you get your a$$ kicked by the comp take advantage of restarting the game. We all know how unfair the computer is sometimes.

As long as you dont quit vs a human opponent im fine.

What suspicious? If you are loosing or winning vs the computer quitting resets your game. I mean if you have an option to get a WIN why not use it???

The only thing im not cool with is going for it on 4th downs, im guilty of it myself. In the 2nd season it will be a rule, You can only go for it during the 4rth quarter or if its inches.

I would like to receive input on going for it on 4th down. When should it be acceptable???

So we all agreed to play on all-pro and now without saying anything you change it to all-madden. We all know they havent fixed all madden with its bullshit and all-pro was alright.

Also about the 4th down situation, don't make a rule against it. I don't see what is wrong with somebody wanting to go for it, if they succeed they get a first down, if not, the other team gets a first down. I really dont even know why this was brought up in the first place.

I thought we agreed All-Pro was too easy, i was getting tired of winning 70-0 and such.
I think 4th down is a big problem specially when you play online, and its spreading into franchise mode. Im guilty of doing it, and know its a dick move. Most of the time people that go for it succeed, and that does suck because in real life it would not happen.

I know its a video game, but its not enjoyable when you see some one always go for it on 4th, and 10 or what ever. Three strikes and your out, punt!. lol

Im gonna msg people in the league see what they say.

Remember this is for next season
Punting on 4th down till 4th Quarter:
YES, 1 Vote
NO, 1 Vote

Gonna change it back to all pro then, give me 10 minutes

The reason i changed it to ALL-MADDEN was to allow people to play other human opponents in that difficulty, I know its a bitch to play the cpu in that diff, but you get the option to retry.

lol i just saw the score, look like some of you had problems with all madden,
some people either barely just one by 1 point, and other by much more.

Blk_Panther09, i saw you couldn't beat the computer. So thats why your complaining. Last time it took me 5 tries to beat the Jets. I dint care it liked the challenge.

Im actually gonna change it back to all madden, i dont think people are having such a big problem. You guys know you will have to manage the clock to win. enjoy!

[quote name='Jinchuriki']

Blk_Panther09, i saw you couldn't beat the computer. So thats why your complaining. Last time it took me 5 tries to beat the Jets. I dint care it liked the challenge.
[/QUOTE]

I actually was ahead in the game but some shit happened and i had to leave. Believe me or not, i dont care...

If you see all everyone barely winning but since YOU like the challenge you are going to leave it?

Just do a poll and see what the people in the league want... I can tell you now that for me and DriftKing that we both want all-pro

okay...I say leave it until next season. Let's see how people feel after one season of play since i guess the more dedicated players will go on to season 2

It never occurred to me to quit a game vs. the computer.
I don't see any reason to change the difficulty level mid week/season, so I like the suggestion of waiting 'til season two. I suppose if people are just restarting their cpu games, it doesn't make much difference.

I also would say going for it on 4th depends on field position too. I hate kicking field goals, as it still sometimes screws up on the second button push on me, so if I'm in long FG range, I'll often go for it. I'm certainly not going to punt. If you stop me, you get good field position.

[quote name='melokeith']It never occurred to me to quit a game vs. the computer. [/QUOTE]

The #1 reason why Ive quit vs the computer is when a star player gets hurt.

And about the difficulty change, they main reason i put it was for human vs human games. Im not a big fan of the games speed and the way it feels in all-pro.

Someone suggested that we should only go for it if your pass the opponents 40 yard line. I down for that idea. My big issue is when people are by their own goal line and go for it on 4th, shamefully im guilty of that.

Well people the more input we get the better. Thanks everyone, and please play your damn games!!! lol

League is in ALL-PRO now

[quote name='melokeith']madcatz and I tried 5 times or more to play our game last night - we got through the 1st quarter the first time before the connection dropped. We kept trying, even taking turns hosting and everytime it dropped us somewhere early in the 1st quarter. I think we both remained connected even after the drops. Anybody else experience this? We'll try again tonight or this weekend. Just weird that it let us start and play for a few minutes only to crap out later.[/QUOTE]

I had trouble playing against madcatz as well, but after both of us changing a bunch of router settings, we eventually got it figured out. I know madcatz made some last ditch change that worked right before both of us were about to give up.

I vote for All-Pro, and I'm against the 4th down policy. Plus, how would that be enforced anyways? Wouldn't it just be one person's word vs. another?

great you change it now to all pro. i played on all madden and got the win in one shot. restarts are for pussies take the loss like a man. no reason to restart against cpu hurt player or otherwise

[quote name='m_d_amore']great you change it now to all pro. i played on all madden and got the win in one shot. restarts are for pussies take the loss like a man. no reason to restart against cpu hurt player or otherwise[/QUOTE]

you are a very angry person...

[quote name='m_d_amore']great you change it now to all pro. i played on all madden and got the win in one shot. restarts are for pussies take the loss like a man. no reason to restart against cpu hurt player or otherwise[/QUOTE]

if i need to take a loss, ill do it vs a human opponent, just like i did this week.
Great for you man, but when 3 of my guys go down in one game im going to restart it. Im comfortable when one guy goes down, but more hell no.

Also congrats for the two people having connection problems.

bread's done
Back