Madden 11 for Xbox 360 39.99 - Ebay Daily Deals

Id say its a good price since its brand new. But only if you plan on getting it at the store. I hate all EA sports games they reuse the same exact game with some text and menus changed doesnt warrant $65 price every year. I see my brother waste his money on madden every single year and it drives me crazy >.

Nah its a bad deal.

IF you preordered the game when it first came out it was 59.99 + a 25$ gift card (aka 35$) If you used bing on top of that @ walmart at the time it came to < 25$.

Not to mention its December the superbowls in 2 months which means the price of this game is going to completely plumit.

That said the trade in value should be pretty damn solid of this game until the superbowl since it is madden after all. (currently 23.50)

Pretty great I can still trade this game in for more than i paid for it, thats why ill buy Madden everyyear

[quote name='dcm1602']Nah its a bad deal.

IF you preordered the game when it first came out it was 59.99 + a 25$ gift card (aka 35$) If you used bing on top of that @ walmart at the time it came to < 25$.

Not to mention its December the superbowls in 2 months which means the price of this game is going to completely plumit.

That said the trade in value should be pretty damn solid of this game until the superbowl since it is madden after all. (currently 23.50)

Pretty great I can still trade this game in for more than i paid for it, thats why ill buy Madden everyyear[/QUOTE]

This post angers me in more ways than one.

bread's done
Back