Madden 11 Stuff

lo6ick

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
bought some stuff for my b.o., got some code for madden stuff. not sure what it is

Congratulations, your code for a Madden NFL 11 Ultimate Team download is attached. To
enjoy your new gaming experience, follow these directions.

- Must be connected online
- From the Madden NFL 11 Main Menu, scroll to the "Xbox Live" option
- Scroll right to get to the "Redeem Code" option
- Enter in a code; the game will tell you what was unlocked if a valid code was entered
- Unlocked item will be available next time you go into the appropiate mode

If you want more codes, you can get them at Walmart when you purchase Old Spice Body
Wash, Old Spice deodorant, Head & Shoulders shampoo or Gillette Fusion ProGlide razors.

Enjoy Madden NFL 11.

Your Code: -99

I posted a bunch of these codes in the Madden 11 thread in the 360 forum. When I'm not feeling lazy (aka tomorrow) I'll post them over here as well.

They are used to unlock a special set of Madden Ultimate Team cards.

Head & Shoulders: Troy Polamalu
Doritos: Drew Brees, Reggie Wayne, Jared Allen, Adrian Peterson (AP is Target exclusive)
Old Spice: Larry Fitzgerald
Gillette: Not sure, didn't realize there was a Gillette pack.

With each pack comes stadiums, uniforms, and some other card I can't think of.

The codes can be used more than once, buhrnt. Acautlly, your supposed to use them 3 times to 'max out' your rewards. The promo code can only be used once per person, however.

Thanks!

These cards once they run out can not be refilled anymore. You can not add them to the collection book neither or auction them. So use them when you need to.

Also doing on another email is a waste cause once you redeem the first ones you can not redo them even with new unique codes.

Thanks for AP!

bread's done
Back