Madden 12 For Android Free Oct 1 -3 Verizon Customers Only

Wonder if this one is optimized for the Xperia Play the way Madden 11 was that came on the phone...

Thanks, I'll do this. Don't have high hopes for a complicated game like Madden on my phone, but free is free so why not?

Anyway to get this deal on a Verizon data only device like a Xoom? (I've got an actual Verizon data plan, not just WiFi).

[quote name='turls']Anyway to get this deal on a Verizon data only device like a Xoom? (I've got an actual Verizon data plan, not just WiFi).[/QUOTE]

I was going to post this question since I've got a Verizon data-only plan as well (Galaxy Tab 10.1-4G)...Anyone?!?

I have the Droid X2 but it doesn't work for me... Whenever I get the link in the text it says device not supported.

I even have the verizon VCast appstore installed.

WHAT THE HECK!?

HTC Incredible...listed as compatible, getting same error message through text and when trying to install it straight from their website.

Droid X worked for me.
300MB (216) download after installing Madden

Had to 'upgrade' the VCast app first.
Was prompted through everything though.

[quote name='joker______']Hmm that's odd everyone is getting errors,I wonder if its not live yet maybe[/QUOTE]

Nope...two posts up I stated it worked.

[quote name='Muthafodder']Nope...two posts up I stated it worked.[/QUOTE]

My bad I didn't see the post,still kinda odd most can't get it to work.

[quote name='timred']I got it. Reminds me of the old PS1 days.

edit: On the thunderbolt[/QUOTE]

I have the Thunderbolt and it doesn't work...read the fine print on devices and it says Thunderbolt running 2.2. The update for 2.3 JUST came out on Thursday and I downloaded it so I guess I'm SOL. Sucks!

[quote name='Pck21']I have the Thunderbolt and it doesn't work...read the fine print on devices and it says Thunderbolt running 2.2. The update for 2.3 JUST came out on Thursday and I downloaded it so I guess I'm SOL. Sucks![/QUOTE]

Funny, the only phone that's listed with 2.3 was the Droid X...glad I did update :)

I hope this means I'll first in line for the ice cream sandwich.

[quote name='Pck21']I have the Thunderbolt and it doesn't work...read the fine print on devices and it says Thunderbolt running 2.2. The update for 2.3 JUST came out on Thursday and I downloaded it so I guess I'm SOL. Sucks![/QUOTE]

That would make sense. I haven't updated yet.

Definitely may have issues with some ROMs that remove Verizon's crapware. I'm on a Thunderbolt but it's a tweaked Bliss (Rhyme) ROM, and while the call and text went through, it complains after that.

Not having to have crapware on my device wins over a free Madden game, though!

Good job EA offering the game for 2.2 right after the 2.3 update. Wouldn't work on my Incredible 2 with the 2.3 update either...

I didn't even call the number; just looked in VCAST App Store and it was there for free. First and probably only time I'll ever download anything from there. Thanks OP.

If you get an error message must just mean you need to instal Vcast app store to your phone(if you scroll down a little on the web page it has a link to download vcast) . I got it for the droid incredible thanks op

Got it on my Thunderbolt, but honestly, unless you are desperate for football I hardly think it's worth the hassle and time of downloading... :/ This game really needs buttons.

made the call and got the text and when i launch the link to download the game from the provided text the v cast app store first says that it cant connect and when i hit retry it says it stopped unexpectedly and had to force close.

Laughable that my Xperia Play gets the "Sorry. Your phone is not supported." error msg. You'd *think* that'd be the *first* phone supported.

bread's done
Back