Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Im looking to get Jamal Charles with my first pick lol[/QUOTE]

Ha there's plenty of other backs that will do just fine for me.

[quote name='Doomtime']Rodgers, but that's a homer pick. If not him, Rex Grossman[/QUOTE]

Wait wha...

I like Revis and Namndi for my first two picks :D

[quote name='staticz']
I like Revis and Namndi for my first two picks :D[/QUOTE]

There's no way both of those guys aren't first round picks. :D

[quote name='bvharris']There's no way both of those guys aren't first round picks. :D[/QUOTE]

This is true but you could always get one and trade for the other lol

[quote name='ballhawk20']Cru is the league already created??????[/QUOTE]

not yet it will be created on Thursday more than likely after divisions and the draft time is announced.

I'm really fascinated to see how this whole thing plays out. I'm fully prepared to come away with the crappiest possible team. :D

I believe this is what we're going with so far(for one conference). Subject to change of course. The point is to eliminate cookie cutter divisions for the better players and give other guys a chance to make the playoffs

BigAt
Mog
Doomtime
Mr Grand Cru

Ubernes
Zurezo
Sprice
Ballhawk

Masterawesome
Man2008
Undecided
Undecided

BvHarris
Superstar
gbpackers
Tanabeo

Cru posted this a while back, so there are changes to be made

[quote name='Doomtime']I believe this is what we're going with so far. Subject to change of course.

BigAt
Mog
Doomtime
Mr Grand Cru

Ubernes
Zurezo
Sprice
Ballhawk

Masterawesome
Man2008
Undecided
Undecided

BvHarris
Superstar
gbpackers
Tanabeo[/QUOTE]

Yea I will probably move tanabeo down a division and put in someone else either my brother , Dead prez or Harris's Brother's friend

[quote name='Doomtime']
BigAt
Mog
Doomtime
Mr Grand Cru
[/QUOTE]

I'll definitely miss being able to say I was a part of the toughest division ever, but this one takes the cake. :D

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Yea I will probably move tanabeo down a division and put in someone else either my brother , Dead prez or Harris's Brother's friend[/QUOTE]

Or just put my brother in with me. I'd love that. :D

in addition Big At hasn't confirmed if he is in or out yet regardless we will still have about 5 tough divisions 1 medium and 1 unknown potential , and one beginner division. It will be exciting to see how things end up.

[quote name='bvharris']I'll definitely miss being able to say I was a part of the toughest division ever, but this one takes the cake. :D

Or just put my brother in with me. I'd love that. :D[/QUOTE]

Sounds good I didn't know if you wanted to be in the same division as your brother but thats fine.

[quote name='Doomtime']Bv should be in the same division as MasterAwesome[/QUOTE]

That works BVHarris, LVPatriots, Masterawesome, Young Deezy or my friend ISOBalling who is joining ?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']That works BVHarris, LVPatriots, Masterawesome?[/QUOTE]

How about putting Superstar or gbpackers in that division instead? I like both of those guys, and I've never really had a chance to play them much. I was excited when you had them both in my division.

Isoballin is pretty good not to hype him but he is along the lines of a Zurezo , my brothers potential will depend upon him getting certain players that he needs from the draft, so I would say Ballin is better because he is more versitile. You can ask Mog about him.

[quote name='bvharris']How about putting Superstar or gbpackers in that division instead? I like both of those guys, and I've never really had a chance to play them much. I was excited when you had them both in my division.[/QUOTE]

So how about them two plus your brother ? Than another division will be Masterawesome, Young Deezy, IsoBalling and either Dead Prez or Man 2008 ?

What the...way to just throw me into a division with a bunch of nobodies!!! Lol kidding of course...sort of...(I really don't know any of those people lol), I just hope they end up being active enough so I can schedule games pretty easily with them.

[quote name='Doomtime']I believe this is what we're going with so far(for one conference). Subject to change of course. The point is to eliminate cookie cutter divisions for the better players and give other guys a chance to make the playoffs

BigAt
Mog
Doomtime
Mr Grand Cru

Ubernes
Zurezo
Sprice
Ballhawk

Masterawesome
Man2008
Undecided
Undecided

BvHarris
Superstar
gbpackers
Tanabeo[/QUOTE]

i see the first division is all Super Bowl winners... nice. from this breakdown tho, i think i'd wanna be in a division with MA, Ubernes, and BV... i like the competition there... :)

[quote name='Deuce20602']i see the first division is all Super Bowl winners... nice. from this breakdown tho, i think i'd wanna be in a division with MA, Ubernes, and BV... i like the competition there... :)[/QUOTE]

I didn't put you on here because I ain't know if you were in for sure or not. you will def. have a tough division.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I didn't put you on here because I ain't know if you were in for sure or not. you will def. have a tough division.[/QUOTE]

nah son... u forgot lol. i told u when u first mentioned it on XBL... the same night u ran out for that mcflurry lol

[quote name='Deuce20602']i see the first division is all Super Bowl winners... nice. from this breakdown tho, i think i'd wanna be in a division with MA, Ubernes, and BV... i like the competition there... :)[/QUOTE]

I kind of like that, but Man would have to slide into my spot. BV is in my division now too in the other league but can't get enough commish battles.

[quote name='Deuce20602']nah son... u forgot lol. i told u when u first mentioned it on XBL... the same night u ran out for that mcflurry lol[/QUOTE]

lmao , you right you did lol my fault my fault ,

It will probably be something like

Mog , Bigat , Cru , Doom

Ubernes, Duece, Sprice, Masterawesome

Zurezo, Young Deezy, ISOBallin, Dead Prez

BVHarris , LV Patriots , Superstar , GBpackers

Man2008, Ballhawk, Venom, Besci.

Ya I like those most recent divisions...make it happen!! Which of those 5 divisions would be put in the weaker conference? The last one? I don't know if I've ever played ballhawk but he seems to be too good for that conference...maybe switch him with someone in BV or Zurezo's division?

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']lmao , you right you did lol my fault my fault ,

It will probably be something like

Mog , Bigat , Cru , Doom

Ubernes, Duece, Sprice, Masterawesome

Zurezo, Young Deezy, ISOBallin, Dead Prez

BVHarris , LV Patriots , Superstar , GBpackers

Man2008, Ballhawk, Venom, Besci.[/QUOTE]

I'm really liking this. We'll have to piece together the remaining divisions tonight or tomorrow.

I have another one of my good friends to who wants to join, he's as enthusiastic as my other friend and should be another challenge in the league.

Are there still spaces? He made his CAG username today, so it will take him 48 hours to post as well.

Is there another spot to hold down for CAG: og whitewidow XBL Tag: og whitewidow

[quote name='siradam134']bleh...toss me into this league please.[/QUOTE]

will do it is a pleasure to have you (no homo) lol

Replied to both messages.

GT: FatalKiller X

Would like the Chargers preferably or any other California team; not a deal breaker though.

Would also like a draft later at night. Most people are home late at night, but also not a deal breaker.

Also, put me on the easiest division. I was really good at Madden 10, but this one is so much different.

Any idea when this draft is going to take place? How long it might take?

How long does each person have to draft and does that amount of time get smaller in the later rounds so that we don't spend 24 hours drafting 52 players?

bread's done
Back