Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

[quote name='LVPatriots']Any idea when this draft is going to take place? How long it might take?

How long does each person have to draft and does that amount of time get smaller in the later rounds so that we don't spend 24 hours drafting 52 players?[/QUOTE]

I believe the plan is either Saturday night or Sunday night right now.

As for time per pick, we've discussed that. I'm still weary about it. Cru said 30 seconds per pick, but with 32 teams and 52 rounds, if everyone took the full 30 seconds with each pick that's about 13 hours.. Obviously not everyone will take the full time (or show up for the draft) but we're still looking at many hours most likely.

[quote name='The Zero']Hey I am in for what is left for teams[/QUOTE]

We're assigning teams, so both every team and no teams are left. :D

I vote for Saturday night.

I really hope this leagues last long. From my experience fantasy draft league don't last more than 5 weeks because people don't like their team and start leaving.

[quote name='Doomtime']I hope I get Jamarcus Russell![/QUOTE]

I think I'll pick up Hope Bromley if she's still around in the last few rounds.

[quote name='VeryCheapGame']
I really hope this leagues last long. From my experience fantasy draft league don't last more than 5 weeks because people don't like their team and start leaving.[/QUOTE]

If that happens we'll replace them. Most of this league is made up by vets of the other league, so I'm not too worried.

[quote name='ballhawk20']I think sun night would be better than sat!! Imo!!![/QUOTE]

I agree wholeheartedly. My vote is for Sunday morning or evening. If this is going to take several hours I would prefer the morning.

[quote name='Deuce20602']could we push for tomorrow night... like 8 or 9?[/QUOTE]

That doesn't work for me. I doubt that more people would be available on Friday than Sunday.

[quote name='bvharris']I probably can't do Sunday. Finding a time which works for 32 people is going to be next to impossible.[/QUOTE]

Finding 8-15 hours of time which works for 32 people is going to be next to impossible.

problam for me is the baby ill be gone till sunday and 2 to 3 hours is gonna be hard if u cant do it sundY night next eeek would be best

[quote name='bvharris']Have you actually done one with 32 people?[/QUOTE]

Nope that's what I was reading online, but that can't be right. Even at 30 seconds per person, you're looking at 16 minute rounds. Multiply that by 52, and that is one long ass draft. We'll probably set it down to 15 seconds for the later rounds, but I highly doubt I will stay the whole time. Once the scrub rounds roll around, I'll set mine to autodraft.

[quote name='Doomtime']Nope that's what I was reading online, but that can't be right. Even at 30 seconds per person, you're looking at 16 minute rounds. Multiply that by 52, and that is one long ass draft. We'll probably set it down to 15 seconds for the later rounds, but I highly doubt I will stay the whole time. Once the scrub rounds roll around, I'll set mine to autodraft.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did the math earlier and it was a looong time.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Finding 8-15 hours of time which works for 32 people is going to be next to impossible.[/QUOTE]

Exactly

[quote name='Doomtime']Nope that's what I was reading online, but that can't be right. Even at 30 seconds per person, you're looking at 16 minute rounds. Multiply that by 52, and that is one long ass draft. We'll probably set it down to 15 seconds for the later rounds, but I highly doubt I will stay the whole time. Once the scrub rounds roll around, I'll set mine to autodraft.[/QUOTE]

If everyone did this it would probably solve all the problems of availablity, and it we be even for everyone since the computer will pick all of the latter picks.

Maybe we could extend the trading limitations for the pre-season so that everyone can try and get the later round players that they wanted.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']I will have divisions posted by 6pm today.[/QUOTE]

Can't wait. It's almost more exciting having no idea which team I'll have.

It has been over the 48 hour period for my friends that CAG makes new users wait before they can post. But for some reason it is still saying they can't post on this forum. Any ideas why?

What happened to the divisions we'd set up before?

[quote name='gbpackers94']Ah man, I got demoted :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

It sucks, I was looking forward to being in your division. I think that would've been a fun one.

[quote name='bvharris']What happened to the divisions we'd set up before?

It sucks, I was looking forward to being in your division. I think that would've been a fun one.[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and bumped Gbpackers up to your division , me and Doom were communicating via Xbox live chat as I put these together. The 40 point loss your Brother took to the Rams owner really lowered him on the skill poll. We kind of treated it like a BCS college team. Gbpackers didn't do anything to be lowered it was a tie between him and a few other players for that last spot and I just swapped it since he posted before alot of other players.

In my opinion we have about 6 tough divisions , so setting groups was easier said than done.

[quote name='siradam134']how do these divisions break down into teams?[/QUOTE]

I will post above the groups in a little what division you will actually be , as far as the team you choose in that division it will be moreso pick whatever out of the four teams

Vote Now for Fantasy Draft time, Feel free to PM me if there is a major reason why the popular draft time doesn't work for you , I will consider all requests from veteran CAG users.

bread's done
Back