Madden 12 League - Official Fantasy CAG League Week 9 Live , Deadline is Friday

Whats the Status of the following games :

Packers vs Panthers (I know both people so I will work on this getting played)
Seahawks vs Steelers (???)
Cowboys vs 49ers (???)
Texans vs Dolphins (???)

On another note did someone sub in for the Jet's or did the Jag's play the CPU ? No one here should be playing the CPU ?

[quote name='GpNinja']Question if they don't play their game is it just simulated or does it go by stats , just curious?[/QUOTE]

If we don't hear anything from both sides, then the game is simulated. That rarely happens though.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Whats the Status of the following games :

Packers vs Panthers (I know both people so I will work on this getting played)
Seahawks vs Steelers (???)
Cowboys vs 49ers (???)
Texans vs Dolphins (???)

On another note did someone sub in for the Jet's or did the Jag's play the CPU ? No one here should be playing the CPU ?[/QUOTE]

He played the computer. :roll:

[quote name='Doomtime']He played the computer. :roll:[/QUOTE]

That's not cool , especially being that he connected 4 times to that game, it is hard for me to believe that the game disconnected versus the CPU 3 times and worked perfectly the 4rth with a close win

I was not aware your not suppose to play the CPU. The first time was a legitimate quit because I lost track of time and I had to be at a event. The next 3 were my fault. The Cpu kept injuring key players for the season. I was being greedy and I understand it was wrong and for that I am sorry.

[quote name='CagGrenade']I was not aware your not suppose to play the CPU. [/QUOTE]

Sorry, that's not really good enough. If you weren't aware, you should have asked.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']What's going on guys I have been MIA this past weekend , bur I am currently catching up on the thread and will address anything I need to shortly[/QUOTE]

Did you get a chance to think about my relegation idea?

Panthers win a close one, 28-20. Game ball goes to DeAngelo Williams after putting up 238 yards and 3 TDs on 14 carries.

[quote name='bvharris']Did you get a chance to think about my relegation idea?[/QUOTE]

I think we can vote on it around week five or six once we get things moving a little smoother, I don't care either way so I will just go with the majority , plus Doomtime would have to do the tedious task of adding and dropping all players so, it doesnt matter to me.

A few things I want to address before we move on to week 3:

* Do not play any games against the computer unless instructed directly by Doomtime or myself. I understand CagGrenade that you were not sure but you didn't ask me or any veteran here for that matter, what you should do ? In addition if for any reason you are in a position that you happen to play the computer, you should not be quitting the game to reverse a injury. I will have to count this as Strike one, however I do appreciate you coming on the thread and explaining the situation and being honest.

*Another issue I want to address is sportsmanship, which is what this league is founded upon. When winning against an opponent by a considerable amount ( I consider being up 28 at any point in the second half with the ball ) it won't hurt you to tone down your offense a bit, you shouldn't be looking to pound opponents into the ground. Although it isn't a strike to continue to score in the third on offense let's be considerate.
However what is a strike is clearly having the game won in the 4th quarter by 30 plus points , clock running down , your opponent out of timeouts and its 4th and 2 , and you call a pass play instead of letting the clock run down the last 8 seconds and ending the game.
GpNinja I will have to count this as 2 strikes which only leaves you one more opportunity tofuck up.

I also want to remind new users to the league to remember we do have league rules here, and they are in place for a reason. If you ever have any questions on anything feel free to ask any veterans around the forum or Private Message me personally. I will even Xbox live chat if you want to speak on any confusion.

Well the only reason i went for it cause my WR were left uncovered and wide open like my 3 previous drives and i wanted to get some stats...But that was unacceptable of me :eek:

I'm a little surprised none of u guys have interest in beanie wells or mark ingram...lemme know if u do I'm looking for a decent corner or lineman ( Dtackle or Guard).....also does anyone know how jj watt has 6 passing yards???? This baffles me

[quote name='BSETI50'] does anyone know how jj watt has 6 passing yards???? This baffles me[/QUOTE]

Its just a glitch in madden like if a pass was tiped off his hands then picked off.

Alright so 3 games left:
Seahawks (Newlife774) @ Steelers (Venom)
Texans (the Zero) @ Dolhpins (I Dead Prez)
Cowboys (Zurezo) @ 49ers (Man2008)

These new guys have to get better at communication (obviously not zurezo, deadprez, venom, or man2008)!

Same. You guys are being too nice, it's time to start crackin' skulls and simmin' games or this league is never going to get through a full season.

[quote name='Mr Grand Cru']Did Man2008 and Zurezo play yesterday ?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, we played late last night.

On that note, I am open to all trade offers.

PM me

[quote name='Zurezo']
On that note, I am open to all trade offers.

PM me[/QUOTE]

Isn't your team like a million years old? ;)

[quote name='bvharris']Isn't your team like a million years old? ;)[/QUOTE]

OLDER! haha

It really sucks not being able to draft your own team. ugh

But it is what it is.

PMing is a pain on my phone, but if Isoballin wants to play tonight I could do 6:30/7pm or 930pm est. Wednesday will be pretty similar but more flexible. I have my other league game at 1045 today.

[quote name='bvharris']What's the Seahawks CAG name? I'm their next opponent, so I'm a bit worried about being able to contact them.[/QUOTE]

Anyone have this info?

Does anyone know who the Bengals play this week. I want to schedule the game for after work, but I dont know who I'm playing.

Or if someone has a link to a site that tells us our next games without an X-Box handy, let me know that as well.

[quote name='LVPatriots']Does anyone know who the Bengals play this week. I want to schedule the game for after work, but I dont know who I'm playing.

Or if someone has a link to a site that tells us our next games without an X-Box handy, let me know that as well. [/QUOTE]

49ers (Man2008)

Looks like this Seahawks guy joined on 10/26, has never posted, and hasn't logged into CAG since. So I'm guessing PMs are out. Does someone know this guy? Hopefully, or I'm not sure how I can get my game scheduled.

bread's done
Back