Madden 13 Official CAG League - On Hiatus. See you in August for Madden 25!

u guys need to just go to practice mode and pick ur team and practice.... find the flaws of the defenses and how to beat the cover 3 cover 2 and man ... i have specific plays and patterns i try to run that i learned thru practicing.... i throw the ball wether there open or not as soon as they reach there pattern which sometimes hurts me also

[quote name='BSETI50']No doubt sprice practice mode is the best way to improve passing and cut down on picks.[/QUOTE]

only thing that practice.doesnt help with is people who.are good at userimg.the saftey or. line backer...

leavin for work now... uber if u talk to darth could u let him know im working nights today and tomorrow. i know hes on central time so maybe he can play latenight around midnight eastern time. itd be much appreciated,

[quote name='BSETI50']leavin for work now... uber if u talk to darth could u let him know im working nights today and tomorrow. i know hes on central time so maybe he can play latenight around midnight eastern time. itd be much appreciated,[/QUOTE]

he's actually on Alaskan time, so late night shouldn't be a problem for him. but I'll send him another text.

Texans Receive

Reggie Wayne WR, 33 years old, 83 OVR $5.91 Cap Hit 2013 2 years remaining ($5.91M) ($7.08M)

Indianapolis Colts Receive

Brice McCain CB, 26 years old, 77 OVR, $820K Cap Hit 2013 Final year of contract

Damion Barrierre LG, 22 years old, 79 OVR, $460K Cap Hit 2013 4 years remaining ($560K) ($690K)($890K)

Texans 2nd Rd Pick 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
My only truly onerous contract is Dumervil's, thankfully. But his bonus is so massive that moving him is utterly impractical. Thankfully he's an excellent player, so it's not just dead weight.

[quote name='Chetty12']Everyone remember the cards have the cap room to take on those unwanted players :)[/QUOTE]

Should've hit me up with Rivers!

Updated Texans trade block

Ben Tate RB 83 OVR
Antonio Smith RE 84 OVR 31 yrs old
Kevin Walter WR 77 OVR 32 yrs old
Brian Cushing MLB 92 OVR (Be prepared to pay close to $9M per season) Final year of his deal

I'm not excited to see what Patrick Peterson wants. Luckily he still has another year on his rookie contract.

[quote name='Doomtime']
Ben Tate RB 83 OVR
Antonio Smith RE 84 OVR 31 yrs old
Kevin Walter WR 77 OVR 32 yrs old
Brian Cushing MLB 92 OVR (Be prepared to pay close to $9M per season) Final year of his deal[/QUOTE]

Needs more JJ Watt. ;)

[quote name='ubernes']Should've hit me up with Rivers![/QUOTE]

Immobile qbs arnt my style. I don't need an 80 plus speed but I can't stand having a statue back there.

bv, can you post the Giants as open in the thread title? I think I'm ready to cut back on my Madden time for the holidays, but I'll stay and keep playing my games until you've found a suitable replacement. Maybe Doom's brother would want it. He's been doing pretty well in the JV league.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']bv, can you post the Giants as open in the thread title? I think I'm ready to cut back on my Madden time for the holidays, but I'll stay and keep playing my games until you've found a suitable replacement. Maybe Doom's brother would want it. He's been doing pretty well in the JV league.[/QUOTE]

Sure. Sorry to hear you're going, but I understand, and I appreciate you being willing to hang in until we find someone new.

[quote name='Doomtime']If Deuce isn't coming back I can ask my brother if he's interested. AP is the only major move, correct?[/QUOTE]

Deuce is the only one on the waiting list right now. I know he has friends in the league, does anyone have a line on him and can find out if he's interested? I've kind of been assuming he'll pop in when he wants to come back.

If not, then sure your brother could have them.

I believe AP is the only major change they've made, yes. Though you do have access to the spreadsheet with all the trades, so you can check. ;)

Yeah, it was just AP. I think your brother would be a good fit. It looks he's going to end up with the #1 seed or #2 at worst in the NFC with Carolina, which is no small feat.

Ya know, with Sprice and Zurezo in my division and guys like MasterAwesome and BV (next week!) as upcoming opponents, I may have the most difficult schedule of anyone.

Blade 3D, when is a good time for you to play? I will send a PM now.

[quote name='pitfallharry219']Yeah, it was just AP. I think your brother would be a good fit. It looks he's going to end up with the #1 seed or #2 at worst in the NFC with Carolina, which is no small feat.[/QUOTE]

Do we really need another Doom? :D

[quote name='Matt Young']Ya know, with Sprice and Zurezo in my division and guys like MasterAwesome and BV (next week!) as upcoming opponents, I may have the most difficult schedule of anyone.
[/QUOTE]

Mine's no bargain either. I've got to play your tough division (not off to a good start with the beating Sprice put on me) as well as Doom, mog, and Ramesu.

I'm looking forward to our game!

You're only looking forward to hearing my sexy large black man voice... seriously, though, I look forward to our game as well. I have other difficult opponents on my schedule, but I can't remember everyone now. I have a tough divisional matchup with Minnesota scheduled for 7 P.M. Eastern today, so I can't afford to look ahead too much.

[quote name='Blade3D']Oh wow, I didn't realize that trade was still being reviewed. Didn't we submit it days ago?[/QUOTE]

You did. That one slipped through the cracks, sorry.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to help speed things along. My game is set for Wednesday at 7pm.

My opponent isn't available today and I'll be at the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow, so Wednesday was the first time we were able to work out.

[quote name='bvharris']I want to make some trades, but I'm not really sure what I want or need for my team. Probably should take that as a sign not to make any.[/QUOTE]

ha i feel the same way.

[quote name='ubernes']Unfortunately, I won't be able to help speed things along. My game is set for Wednesday at 7pm.

My opponent isn't available today and I'll be at the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow, so Wednesday was the first time we were able to work out.[/QUOTE]

Im in the same boat. Really want to try and get a new QB, but the one I have seems decent statwise. I'm not sure if its just me.

Anyone looking for a wideout Nate Washington is on the block 30yrs old 86 cth 84 route run 77 release 93 speed 92 agi 89 acc

[quote name='Cool_iAM']Anyone looking for a wideout Nate Washington is on the block 30yrs old 86 cth 84 route run 77 release 93 speed 92 agi 89 acc[/QUOTE]

How about Jared Cook?

TRADE ALERT
lions send
90 ovr qb mathew stafford 2 years remaining 13 12.40 14 15.24
85 ovr cb chris houston 1yr 10.20
titans send
86 ovr qb jake locker 2 yrs remaining 13 3.33 14 3.97 93 ovr rb chris johnson 4 yrs 13 7.56 14 9.23 15 11.40 16 14.24

bread's done
Back